Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why I’m still shocked by her antics but that footballer donation situation… 😭😭😭 do you think she wakes up and thinks “how can I disrespect people today?”

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why I’m still shocked by her antics but that footballer donation situation… 😭😭😭 do you think she wakes up and thinks “how can I disrespect people today?”
Im tying to work out if she is bullshitting about the donation, why would Geoff Pike ex West Ham player be walking down piss allley and give to her, when if he is here for Sunday’s game against Everton would he not donate to Fans supporting Foodbanks at the ground. Not that it matters as its a lovely generous donation but being a ex-footballer you would think thats more relatable.

Reactions: 9
Horrible, nasty creature. I honestly don’t know why anyone still likes her

Im tying to work out if she is bullshitting about the donation, why would Geoff Pike ex West Ham player be walking down piss allley and give to her, when if he is here for Sunday’s game against Everton would he not donate to Fans supporting Foodbanks at the ground. Not that it matters as its a lovely generous donation but being a ex-footballer you would think thats more relatable.
Or Everton In The Community
She tells that many lies, she probably confuses herself

Remember the absolute whopper she told about going in to Maricourt and talking to the kids.
🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Who’s she mates with these days?
Hangs around with some foody guy, a bit geeky looking. She doesnt have female friends, they would tell her to sort her tit out and sort her hair out too if they were decent mates.

Reactions: 8
Jeff, absolutely no-one has asked if you’re open on Monday…let’s get that straight, you’ve had to say something to keep in-line with other shops who are all doing the decent thing and allowing their staff to mourn. And no-one needs anything “in an emergency” from your shop of shite. I’m sure if Waitrose, Tesco and Aldi are gonna be closed the nation will survive without having access to your joke shop.

She looks so uncomfortable saying she’ll be open. If she hates the monarchy that much why not stand by her opinions and say I’m opening the shop and proud to do so?

Reactions: 17
Jeff, absolutely no-one has asked if you’re open on Monday…let’s get that straight, you’ve had to say something to keep in-line with other shops who are all doing the decent thing and allowing their staff to mourn. And no-one needs anything “in an emergency” from your shop of shite. I’m sure if Waitrose, Tesco and Aldi are gonna be closed the nation will survive without having access to your joke shop.

She looks so uncomfortable saying she’ll be open. If she hates the monarchy that much why not stand by her opinions and say I’m opening the shop and proud to do so?
Made an absolute twit of herself again. Why the duck would ld anyone ask if she’s open? Reality check you thick twit. No one goes in to piss alley bazaar. What a pathetic waste of space she is, along with her tat shop. I wish she would just duck off back into the sewer she climbed out of. bleep

Reactions: 13
“A couple of people have asked” translation “no one has asked but I can’t really afford to shut so I’m gonna spend the day sat in there on my own and see if anyone turns up”

Jeffrey no one goes in your shop on a Saturday afternoon never mind on a day when 90% of the shops in town will be closed. Just save on the shops lecky bill and stay home and watch the funeral hun.

What’s the point in her being open? When everyone else is going to be shut. England is going to be like 28 Days Later on Monday, unless Nat finds a way to pop down the M6 (she would be from Cumbria wouldn’t she? 😏) no one will be in town on the off chance they can pop in and buy a bath bomb & a hairy fanny pen.

• Haha
“A couple of people have asked” translation “no one has asked but I can’t really afford to shut so I’m gonna spend the day sat in there on my own and see if anyone turns up”
Is that the same couple of people that ask where she gets her hideous clothes from? Ugh we’ve got that fur trimmed denim jacket to look forward to

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that the same couple of people that ask where she gets her hideous clothes from? Ugh we’ve got that fur trimmed denim jacket to look forward to
Don’t forget the moschino belt to go with jumper dresses 🤮. I absolutely HATE that belt because of her. I bought one many years ago, it got a revival in around 2015 but it’s in the attic never to be seen again. She’s ruined that brand for me. Same with the VW jelly shoes I used to wear in black for work. Mark Melia is a deffo no go even though he made me an identical copy of this dress back in 2013/2014 minus any of those embellishments. I loved it but that’s also been lashed into the attic.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.