Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has been going since May I wonder is she’s happy now she’s not getting troll attention. What’s the Oscar Wilde saying? There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This thread has been going since May I wonder is she’s happy now she’s not getting troll attention. What’s the Oscar Wilde saying? There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
That’s cos she is so private these days, doesn’t post from her house, Scouse Bird is keeping a low profile and doesn’t say what she’s doing in her private life…….🙄🙄. She doesn’t mention her paid close friends and family stories anymore…..wonder if she gave everyone a refund in light of the cost of living crisis and said Soz aba me, have your £3.25 back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s cos she is so private these days, doesn’t post from her house, Scouse Bird is keeping a low profile and doesn’t say what she’s doing in her private life…….🙄🙄. She doesn’t mention her paid close friends and family stories anymore…..wonder if she gave everyone a refund in light of the cost of living crisis and said Soz aba me, have your £3.25 back
I can’t get over that, who the hell would pay money just to see some tacky gift shop owners private Instagram stories 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My friend is still on her mailing list (I’m not friends with Nat I swear)
She knows I’m a DAB & blocked so she keeps me in the loop.

Hotel Chocolat would never advertise their real flakes hot chocolate with someone in desperate need of infills and dirty cuticles.

C317B3FF-8D32-4849-9F42-6F33726B4E2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Haven't been here for a while, looks like the honeymonster has gone into hibernation?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Shes got a fkn cheek! The Queen of Richmond, sausage fingers herself.
277D4AD7-F8A3-459D-AC8C-9C731D5038ED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel ashamed for the ‘person who took two scouse bird signs’ I suspect it’s a load of rubbish, but if it is true, it’s major cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This Thomas from MAFS wearing the hoody, wouldnt be so quick to give shout outs if he knew how she took the Tory’s coin during covid.

Reactions: 10
How does patreon work? Looks like she hasn’t posted on there since May 👀 or can she post for followers and keep it completely private?

Reactions: 3
How does patreon work? Looks like she hasn’t posted on there since May 👀 or can she post for followers and keep it completely private?
I’m a patreon subscriber but Not for this melt, its a football podcast I pay £2 a month get a weekly podcast and extra ones through the week if they play midweek, also special reports on the team, they donate the money they make to fans in need of help. She does 3 tiers of payment £3, £6 or £12 and chats pure shite and some muppet or two actually subscribed to listen to her shite when she can be arsed, it doesn't look like she cant be arsed as the posts would be listed.
3F2505E1-ADBF-4EA2-BA74-36D1DE956831.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.