Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she give this much publicity to another food bank?… or just this one because her Dad, auntie and uncle volunteer there??

Would rather walk around naked than wear one of her tit hoodies.

Reactions: 9
She will sell about 2 to some bad wools
Her mate Nat in Cumbria will deffo have one she doesnt mind being ripped off.
The prices she charges for spanish cleaning stuff Nat could go to Benidorm and buy it cheaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her mate Nat in Cumbria will deffo have one she doesnt mind being ripped off.
The prices she charges for spanish cleaning stuff Nat could go to Benidorm and buy it cheaper.
The funny thing is the whole "Spanish cleaning products" are just the waste from shipping over drugs from Spain :ROFLMAO:
Whoever's shipping it over must be laughing their heads off at the prices she charges when they get them for less than .40cent a go!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The funny thing is the whole "Spanish cleaning products" are just the waste from shipping over drugs from Spain :ROFLMAO:
Whoever's shipping it over must be laughing their heads off at the prices she charges when they get them for less than .40cent a go!
She needs to use some in her bath, the smelly rancid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would she give this much publicity to another food bank?… or just this one because her Dad, auntie and uncle volunteer there??

Would rather walk around naked than wear one of her tit hoodies.
But think how fab you would look in a
Swear down
Not Even Messin hoodie 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ultimately when the news started filtering through on Thursday, I presume she had a think for a minute and thought how am I gonna play this as I’ve got to say something. She’ll have thought shall I just go down the respectful, simple route…or the route that’ll cause some controversy and more engagement. She chose the second. She’s had another think yesterday and decided to double down on that today and probably thinking how long can I leave it before I’m allowed to sell Queen Elizabeth piñata’s and comedy King Charles merch where his ears the handle on a mug or some sort of tit comedy greeting card with him on.
You’ve got her down to a T there. Capitalist and self serving.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I stopped buying them here when I was in Spain and saw them on sale for 30p 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Remember the Christmas songs we made up? I think it was thread eight. Never bleeping laughed so much 🤣

• Haha
What’s going on with this one? I can’t get off the Harry and Meghan thread recently (highly recommend) Meghan and Jeff would be BFFs
duck me the filter have filters, then they have filters. She’s off her face on beak again by the looks of it

• Haha
If you’d had some former footballers come into your shop and donate £5k to charity you’d at least ask their names, find out who they are, maybe Google them, so you can do a proper thank you post. As usual she’s done a lazy half arsed job. “Jeff Pike or someone, I don’t know who they are”? How f**king ungrateful!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If you’d had some former footballers come into your shop and donate £5k to charity you’d at least ask their names, find out who they are, maybe Google them, so you can do a proper thank you post. As usual she’s done a lazy half arsed job. “Jeff Pike or someone, I don’t know who they are”? How f**king ungrateful!
Self centered bleep

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.