Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh except jealous stares bird in her sound t shirt. Remember that tv show Through The Keyhole? Imagine them going into Jeffs gaff, looking at her decor, her clothes… etc and saying “who lives in a house like this?”
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So does her kid get a free bath bomb from the shop of shite everytime her maa goes away without her? 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Little cameo of #wheresCora for tattle’s benefit.
I wonder why she’s decided to babysit? Cora probably can’t bleeping wait to get away from her. Is this going to be the start of holidaygate part 2 🤔

Reactions: 8
She is embarrassing, thinking she is hilarious. Feel ashamed for her. All that bad acting to flog a mug.
duck me she is embarrassing, she’s also deffo that psycho who won’t leave after a one night stand and reckons there getting married now.

Reactions: 9
She is embarrassing, thinking she is hilarious. Feel ashamed for her. All that bad acting to flog a mug.
Surely it should have been the man under the “gorgeous polyester sheet”?
Considering she’s a strong independent boss witch she’s got that one wrong. head.

Reactions: 4
There's Cora's summer hol sorted. A tour around the Albert Dock to tick off boxes on a map for £5.99. Wonder if her maa will bother to write her the certificate out once it's done? ✍

So, it's nearly diary time! Should we have a bet on what they look like?
Leopard print and 90s are my guesses

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, it's nearly diary time! Should we have a bet on what they look like?
Leopard print and 90s are my guesses
I’m reckon a “duck the tories” one and maybe another cheap looking brand knock off - it was Louis Vuitton last year so maybe Gucci or Fendi to match the knock off Fendi tshirts. Or something over the top cliche Scouse with Liver Birds or Beatles references everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you seen her latest photo shoot on facey.. it knocks me sick how fit she thinks she is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s vile. I feel sick that her toes are hanging over those jelly sandals as well 🤢
Can't get over this 😂.

Also the video on her stories with Starmer. Is she messing? She's the biggest tory going. She can't say anything. Still waiting for her to confirm that her duck the S*n shite is donated and not purely straight into her pocket!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.