Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll wear a big tacky Moschino belt and then just pair it with the most clashing item in my wardrobe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm gonna scour the sixth form colleges local to St Helen's/ Runcorn/ Widnes to try and find me the ultimate SB accessory- a McLovin lookalike to drag out with me 💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bagsy the 20 year old bikini top x
You beat me to it, I was thinking of this complete with them sunglasses she always bangs on about and topped off with some jelly shoes and leggings that give me a huge camel toe x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You beat me to it, I was thinking of this complete with them sunglasses she always bangs on about and topped off with some jelly shoes and leggings that give me a huge camel toe x
If you wear those leggings, get ready for your dm’s to explode because sooooooo many people ask about them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol a Jeff-a-thon would actually be hilarious. I’d wear a massive flower on my head and walk as if I’m about to punch a horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, she sprayed air freshener and some woman came into the shop and bought a can and that was her experiment? bleeping hell she is something else. As for people waiting outside the crap cave cos she was running late, why wouldn’t her staff have opened up? 🤔

Reactions: 7
So, she sprayed air freshener and some woman came into the shop and bought a can and that was her experiment? bleeping hell she is something else. As for people waiting outside the crap cave cos she was running late, why wouldn’t her staff have opened up? 🤔
Who the duck waits outside piss alley bazaar until it opens. Probably crackheads waiting for their dealer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the duck waits outside piss alley bazaar until it opens. Probably crackheads waiting for their dealer
Or somebody waiting for nature to call so they can shat outside on the doorstep again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.