Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please for the love of god, somebody gift her a bra and then if the budget allows, a decent dress and shoes. It’s like she’s got her dress from solitaire and her shoes from Bon Marche/Peacocks. Also wtf is her hair saying. It’s like when you get your extensions out and you’re sitting in the chair looking in the mirror waiting for them to get put right back in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is she wearing and what the duck is going on here?!
bleeping hell

Pack it in for the love of god
Shop dress. In what bleeping universe would anyone shop that. It looks like she’s raided the reject bin in Oxfam. My god. Apart from the fact it hasn’t been near an iron
YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US YOU bleeping BIFFY MING

Sherri is on some serious Class A’s or she’s trolling

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell

Shop dress. In what bleeping universe would anyone shop that. It looks like she’s raided the reject bin in Oxfam. My god. Apart from the fact it hasn’t been near an iron
YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US YOU bleeping BIFFY MING

Sherri is on some serious Class A’s or she’s trolling
Hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time she does a shop dress link I have a sneaky look to see what it should really look like. As per Jeffrey is wearing 2 sizes too small

Reactions: 6
Spot the difference, straw like hair ✔ Naturally plump lips ✔ Exaggerated scouse accent ✔ Sleeps with Tories ✔ Dresses like a trollop ✔
85818A2C-31B4-4F14-A5B3-DB215235E872.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Spot the difference, straw like hair ✔ Naturally plump lips ✔ Exaggerated scouse accent ✔ Sleeps with Tories ✔ Dresses like a trollop ✔
View attachment 1441144
And the both of them have melon heads. What the duck is the face all about? Is she trying to look sultry?. She looks bleeping constipated or like she’s had a lobotomy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing is she actually thinks she looks amazing in these outfits she wears. She bleeping loves herself so much

Reactions: 11
Every time she does a shop dress link I have a sneaky look to see what it should really look like. As per Jeffrey is wearing 2 sizes too small
If you clicked her link remember to clear your cookies otherwise she’ll get a commission on *any* purchase you may make on that site

Reactions: 10
The thing is she actually thinks she looks amazing in these outfits she wears. She bleeping loves herself so much
She really does....I'm not saying she's 100% ugly but she wears the totally wrong clothes. Jeff girl if you're reading this try fitted slim trousers and a nice expensive top and heels and a tuxedo jacket - thank me later 😌

Reactions: 9
She really does....I'm not saying she's 100% ugly but she wears the totally wrong clothes. Jeff girl if you're reading this try fitted slim trousers and a nice expensive top and heels and a tuxedo jacket - thank me later 😌
Her lack of style really does age her. She’s one of the most deluded people I’ve ever come across online. Still no sign of a holiday with Cora?

Reactions: 10
I saw her last night in town and she looks proper haggard in real life, still a bad mess. Her and that guy were just sat together outside with faces like smacked arses

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s like she goes out of her way to wear the most hideous outfits she can find. I’ve never seen anyone actually wearing the stuff she does. With other fashion bloggers people post pics of themselves wearing the outfits that they do. Never ever seen anyone do that with Jeff.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.