Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should have a night out dedicated to Jeff. Find the most hideous outfits known to man, dress up in them and meet somewhere. I’ll wear a sugar skull tshirt, a ra-ra skirt and a pair of minging jelly shoes 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think we should have a night out dedicated to Jeff. Find the most hideous outfits known to man, dress up in them and meet somewhere. I’ll wear a sugar skull tshirt, a ra-ra skirt and a pair of minging jelly shoes 🤣
I’m in!
I’ll wear a sound tee, corset over it ( coz fashun) a ra-ra skirt and those ridiculous St. John’s prozzy boots that she loves so much

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m in!
I’ll wear a sound tee, corset over it ( coz fashun) a ra-ra skirt and those ridiculous St. John’s prozzy boots that she loves so much
I’m going for the Pat Butcher fur coat with a curtain from the charity shop wrapped around me to resemble a dress with a bit trailing the floor and I’ll also be sporting jelly shoes. Let’s not forget our Inside Out drinks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mines going to be a dressing gown that I’ve found at the tip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im shooting to Shiel Rd to see if any of the working girls have something to lend me, hoping for a fur coat and no knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m going to go for old vintage Mark Melia in some sort of chintzy floral fabric that was hideous first time round and really hasn’t aged well. *Chefs kiss*

• Haha
Im going for the tory tshirt with that awful dress she wore to the boxing over it.

Hi by the way I lurk a lot comment very occasionally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m in!
As long as you're prepared for all the 'pure jealous stares' you'll get whilst wearing the 'SOUND' t-shirt 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bagsy that minging brown halter top/crop vest crochet monstrosity. I’ll pair it with a stray sanny pad and slam a few monster munch down a pair of snide Melissas and pour some custard in some straw and put it on my head

Voila

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This actually sounds like a boss night out!! Can we all meet outside the coffee shop next to the tat shop, all in our SB fancy dress!!

• Haha
I’ll go for an electric blue shiny, polyester dress with accordion pleats that I think makes me look like Kate Middleton on her engagement pictures but actually makes me resemble Dame Barbara Cartland’s ugly sister.
I’ll pair it with the most plastic, new looky looking shoes you’ve ever seen (not knocking new look but you know what I mean) and an absolutely battered yellowing blag Chanel bag.
Oh and don’t forget the crusty headband, no fake tan, scraggly hair extensions and not a blow dry in site.

*chefs kiss* to all darling DABS

then it’ll be straight to the nearest bar to bum free drinks and then post about it all over socials; getting the young bartender sacked

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm going to wear a "fancy" ball gown type dress and wear my apple watch with it. I'm going for the TV awards look

• Haha
Don’t forget your hairy fanny pens everyone. We will need them to sign autographs. Everyone wants a DAB’s signature 😬

• Haha
I’m wearing the swear down hoody, a random print midi skirt and fake uggs that are worn down on one side. Accessorised with f*ck the tories earrings. You’ll know it’s me- I’ll be strutting down church street,talking into my phone about something really funny glancing round to see who’s looking at me

• Haha
She’s off to see Troy Hawke. Imagine his sublime comedy being sliced by her hideous cackle. She’s deffo gonna heckle him to draw attention to herself and her 2 inch herrrrrr berrrrrsssst quiff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m game DABS. Let me when and I’ll ratch out my off to punch a horse dress and wear sanitary towels as shoes.

• Haha
Bagsy the 20 year old bikini top x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.