Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her house is an end terrace in a very built up part of Crosby. Her "garden" is at the front of the house on a busy road 🤦‍♀️. She's literally doing a cheers to her neighbours and those opposite who can all see her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And her house is an end terrace in a very built up part of Crosby. Her "garden" is at the front of the house on a busy road 🤦‍♀️. She's literally doing a cheers to her neighbours and those opposite who can all see her!!!
I bet her neighbours can’t stand the fishy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Won't ever get over her saying it was a 'sunken garden'. Erm it's a wrap around yard love.

To be fair she had a little two up two down in Walton or wherever it is... where the ex and Cora now live. And she had her nan's old council house in Kirkby/Kirkdale was it!? So to her, this terraced house in Crosby really is next level.

She came across as proper showing off and bragging when she first got it. And I'm pretty sure we all thought initially that she had actually bought herself some next level boss 5 bed detached house in Crosby. So our reactions were naturally more than a bit bemused by the reality of what she had acquired.

Given what she now knows about the house and the money she's obviously spent renovating; if she could go back in time, would she buy it again? Or would she actually pay for a few decent holidays for herself and Cora and a new wardrobe 🤔

And I can honestly say I'm not jealous of her before her or her minions start. Honest to god. Not even messin'.

Reactions: 17
I bet her neighbours can’t stand the fishy witch
Fishy witch...🤣🤣 that should be the next thread title

Won't ever get over her saying it was a 'sunken garden'. Erm it's a wrap around yard love.

To be fair she had a little two up two down in Walton or wherever it is... where the ex and Cora now live. And she had her nan's old council house in Kirkby/Kirkdale was it!? So to her, this terraced house in Crosby really is next level.

She came across as proper showing off and bragging when she first got it. And I'm pretty sure we all thought initially that she had actually bought herself some next level boss 5 bed detached house in Crosby. So our reactions were naturally more than a bit bemused by the reality of what she had acquired.

Given what she now knows about the house and the money she's obviously spent renovating; if she could go back in time, would she buy it again? Or would she actually pay for a few decent holidays for herself and Cora and a new wardrobe 🤔

And I can honestly say I'm not jealous of her before her or her minions start. Honest to god. Not even messin'.
You forgot "swear down" 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg she still sells that drink shimmer
Get in the bin you absolute biff

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cue the drink shimmer is flyinnnn out on her next post. She’s still trying to flog the hugely popular
crappy diaries that are piled 20ft high in her stock cupboard in bleeping July the silly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My gut wants to cry just looking at it. Remember she used to make Paul put it in pints for content 😭😭😭
Didn’t take Paul for a pint kind of guy. I’d picture him with a blue coloured cocktail in a glass with loads of those little umbrellas, fruit, and Jeff’s ceiling parrots sticking out of it 🤔

How’s her coke sniffles hayfever today? The pollen count is through the roof, I look like Garfield and want to rip my itchy eyeballs out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t take Paul for a pint kind of guy. I’d picture him with a blue coloured cocktail in a glass with loads of those little umbrellas,fruit, and Jeff’s ceiling parrots sticking out of it 🤔

How’s her coke sniffles hayfever today? The pollen count is through the roof, I look like Garfield and want to rip my itchy eyeballs out
Delboy style, Caribbean Stallion anyone? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she look like she supports my beloved Everton. duck off.
View attachment 1408574
Eeee mine too. What the actual duck is she on? Who in the name of duck is going to wear that creation? It reminds me of those trackies they used to sell in all them bad little shops in St John’s market that said addicted instead of Adidas. She’s looking especially Pete Burns ish today. My god she gets worse every day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eeee mine too. What the actual duck is she on? Who in the name of duck is going to wear that creation? It reminds me of those trackies they used to sell in all them bad little shops in St John’s market that said addicted instead of Adidas. She’s looking especially Pete Burns ish today. My god she gets worse every day
Some meff who went to Lytham festival and 'everyone was looking at her top' apparently so she posted about it and Jeff attributed its recent popularity to said Meff mentioning it. Checked the meff's profile... 179 followers. 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me three! Why did she pick blue?? She should have picked red like them stupid rip off coke tshirts which have on "bleep..I mean can't cope"....who even says that??

“..pure jealous stares…” Really, queen?
Oh my god excuse me..."questions on where to aquire such a boss top"....duck off!! Ladies and gentlemen welcome to today's edition of things that never happened

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No bleeping scouser would wear stereotypical trash like that. duck off jeff you weird bleep. Do us all a fuckin favour and move somewhere where’s there’s no internet connection so we won’t have to put up with your smug cuntiness every day
#wheresCora

Reactions: 15
Reckon Cora will get her annual holiday this year where her mum lashes her in kids club whilst on her phone 24/7? It’s my favourite part of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.