Scousebird blogs #8 Desperate posts and crimes against roasts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, Columbo moment here 🥴 is Jeff’s old cleaner who appeared on the first thread Katie Hayes the same person as the one who has a thread on here 😂 so many questions of late 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think what they’re all aiming for is to be spoken about for the shock value they’re obviously googling themselves (bless) because they’re so insecure or think they’re that well known when all they do is share memes. I personally have no idea who the irenes and the McEyebrows are 🤷🏻‍♀️ they only seem to be mentioned when a randomer comes on spilling tea about them never to be heard from again 🤔

Reactions: 9
Who?!

duck off post too short
On the first thread someone comes on saying they’re the cleaner and their name is Katie Hayes, I don’t know who she is 😂 and I noticed she’s got a thread on here and Jeff’s been mentioned on there 😂 sorry, just massively confused at life here, ignore me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dezzy to be mates with the Scouse twitter mings, Jeff all you’re good for is scranning rowes ring

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think what they’re all aiming for is to be spoken about for the shock value they’re obviously googling themselves (bless) because they’re so insecure or think they’re that well known when all they do is share memes. I personally have no idea who the irenes and the McEyebrows are 🤷🏻‍♀️ they only seem to be mentioned when a randomer comes on spilling tea about them never to be heard from again 🤔
Is right.

It is obviously people who have a grudge against her, knowing it will find an audience here. She has played herself by bringing it up again and widening the audience.

Oh well 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Or...Could it have been Irene herself posting in here to try to get a convo going about her thinking it might make people here follow her and then get her own thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Elf on The Shelf just isn't Scouse enough, so allow me to present a sneak peek @ our Steff's newest line:

There's a prize for the first correct answer.
mot1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Or...Could it have been Irene herself posting in here to try to get a convo going about her thinking it might make people here follow her and then get her own thread?
I don't think so, if she is mum probs she has 100k followers on insta, she could start her own thread if that is what she wanted. I honestly think she got her facts wrong and then wanted to make the DAB's suffer but no real smoke was generated and it backfired because it just drew attention to the handful of posts dragging her.

Reactions: 5
Be arsed with swinging. I can’t even be arsed shagging the fella I married let alone another one
Me too!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Don’t know why but I can just see Jeff being like Kath and Kim or that Louis Theroux documentary he did on swinging sitting around in her pants 🤣😭👀
1606305033697.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No wonder the marriage went down the shitter. Too busy taking it up the shitter from other women’s husbands 🐸 ☕

I’m open minded and far from a prude, but what’s the point in getting married if you’re gonna carry on like that??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Elf on The Shelf just isn't Scouse enough, so allow me to present a sneak peek @ our Steff's newest line:

There's a prize for the first correct answer.
View attachment 323225
Am in bits 🤣🤣 his expression and his moon face on that elf is just perfect!

No wonder the marriage went down the shitter. Too busy taking it up the shitter from other women’s husbands 🐸 ☕

I’m open minded and far from a prude, but what’s the point in getting married if you’re gonna carry on like that??
🤣 exactly who can be assed putting in effort to lead a double life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.