Scousebird blogs #8 Desperate posts and crimes against roasts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at Irene saying she ‘occasionally’ comes on here or gets sent screenshots.
Oh dear Irene, there isn’t even a thread about you on here is there hun 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Imagine coming on to tattle & searching your own name 😬😂
Thirsty little nit 🐜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thirsty little nit 🐜
She occasionally comes on here cos she’s a secret DAB she’s fooling no one 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As we said to Grace Victory’s “friend” who came on her thread to dispute something that was said about her (and not even mention any defence of Grace 😂) - why the duck are you reading threads about someone you’re supposedly mates with in such a dedicated manner that you’ve managed to notice your name mentioned in like 5 or 6 of 8000 posts? I always said those McEyebrow ones were disgustingly bitchy women and here they are proving me right.

To be fair to Lizzy and Zoe I think they did come on here to try and stick up for Steph and I respect that, but these fairweathers who hide behind Snapchat filters and social media personas trawling her threads while claiming to be her crew are just the worst.

Nobody’s even got any juicy goss on them we just think they’re horrible people!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a confession I have actually been in her shite shop and it’s bleeping like walking into a wacky warehouse’s brain it’s awful music playing so many smells the absolute clutter it’s awful not a staff member in sight i legged it back out .. am so sorry I will ground myself... I was just curious 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone clear up why we call Nicky, Nicky Man ed? It makes me sob laughing whenever I see it typed but I wasn’t sure if she was a pure sporty spice or what
A man jaw ya can cut ya finger on and built like a heffer. Wouldn't be surprised if it came out that shes a ****** 😬🤣

Thirsty little nit 🐜
Bet that's what it's about for them, they're jealous that Jeff has got a thread about her and they haven't so they're trying to hijack this one off her 🤣

She looks GRRRR.....bleeping AWFUL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Her v is sweaty, her basement is damp.
Wouldn't put it past her to suck off a piss alley woman 🤣
(They would never let piss through but gave it a good go 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi all, lurker here popping in to say hi. You guys are hilarious.

Btw going back a a thread but Fat Rowe used to work in McD's himself, so even more outrageous how he treated that girl.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also is she actually opening a coffee shop next to an ITALIAN bleeping COFFEE SHOP?! Where do you get the audacity to try to shill off nesspresso pod coffees next to a real coffee place tho

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also is she actually opening a coffee shop next to an ITALIAN bleeping COFFEE SHOP?! Where do you get the audacity to try to shill off nesspresso pod coffees next to a real coffee place tho
that will be why she’s sucking up to them now. Just as bleeping if they would be pleased to see her and have her coffee waiting for her when she’s planning on directly competing with them

Reactions: 8
DABs I don’t believe this for one second. I don’t ever recall seeing her Facebook & pics of her kids in here do you?!
that has never happened 😭 absolutely not. Why’s she making out like she’s always being written about?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.