Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oczymlody

VIP Member
Recap time bishes ☕ 🐸

So,
-Steph is officially moving to Church Street, (piss alley) to a shop, WITH A BASEMENT (that stinks) and used to have that woman outside on a mic like ‘YA CAN GET YER KARENNN MILLEN FOR A TENNERRRRR’ (alllll the stolen goods)
-#wherescora? In the basement???
-Stephs been to approximately 10,000 local supermarkets in search of garlic fry light, cos Yano, fuck Covid
-Steph is keeping her shop open in lockdown #2 cos Yano, fuck Covid
-Steph has been to her exes mums about 15 times in the last month to get her hair lightened and to eat a roast with raw looking sausages on, cos Yano, fuck Covid
-Tattlers are becoming concerned for the health of steph’s fake lashes, cos she never gets a wash and #lashmites
-Steph is so busy in the shop she’s hired 2 new DABS!!! (Pending approval)
-She can’t make her mind up if CBD gummies bears cure hangovers or not?? Jury’s out on that, but they DEFFO DO cure period pains
-Steph had the house that taste forgot #gifted decorated for Xmas, looks quite dangerous on her ombré stairs, but she only lives in her bed anyway 😊

Dictonary:
DAB- Dusty arsed bitches (name Steph gave us and we wear with pride)
#wherescora - hashtag coined to search for stephs daughter, who never seems to be with her
Rimming- as a part of her quirky and cool edge Steph likes to claim she enjoys eating arse on the regular.
-Sniper Position- The position that she gets into to scran hoop 🤮

To note-
-Steph made fun of Claudia winkleman and proudly has it in her bio as it made TV
-Steph made a joke out of Caroline Flack but when she died called for trolls to be jailed
-Steph used to have the circle of show which publicly shamed girls for their clothing choices. But was fuming when the Daily Mail photographed her, didn’t know who she was and she belonged in her own circle of show
-Breaking lockdown by going to her mates constantly for food etc, though #fuckthetories
-Claims to hate the tories but seems to have voted for them in the past and uses questionable business tactics to make ‘a million turnover’

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I remember when scousebird first got popular, back when her blog was handbagvodka, and I thought she was hilarious....even started a blog of my own...then she read my blog and decided it was too similar to hers, and got all her followers to message me threatening me and reporting me so my twitter got suspended briefly....I was so gutted! She was proper slagging me off and even gave my location out (although tbf she got it wrong, she said I was from Middlesbrough and I was actually in Sunderland haha) but she didn't know me at all, my blog wasn't that similar to hers I think i just mentioned her inspiring me to write one, and she was so nasty! Ill never forget it ha x

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
Steff reckons she’s got someone in her shop who says the tories have helped her business. She’s clearly trying to argue back with us DABs without mentioning tattle for fear people might check us out and see the truth.

In other news, I’m supposed to be writing an essay at the moment so wrote a poem instead:

Sniper position and Spanish lenor,
Fake physician and weed galore,
Mouldy cellar and an unfunny fella,
Lockdown doesn’t apply to her,
‘Cos she’s already had COVID, durrrr.

I thank you *bows*.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
My fella said the other night who do you keep texting and laughing at??! Errrrrr....my friends in my phone pal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Ifearikea

The Elf on The Shelf just isn't Scouse enough, so allow me to present a sneak peek @ our Steff's newest line:

There's a prize for the first correct answer.
mot1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Unless it was Ken Barlow I wouldn’t be arsed 😂 I sound 70 odd I’m 31 😂 fuck Hollyoaks @jimmycorkhill will be fuming!! 😂😂
What are you bringing them scrawny cunts up for! Ay, if you see any of that Hollyjokes lot again, ask them if they wanna meet me for a scrap in the subbies. It’ll be me in my leather, Sinbad, our Linz and Ron Dicko on dixie 🥊

😂😂👏🏻👏🏻
We have got 3, 5 and 7 so far so fill ya boots
Can we mix it up to include..

“FIVE BROWN RINGS”

?

🎼On the 9th day of Christmas Jeffery gave to me, a ballot slip voting Tory

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

justthoughtidcomeon

Chatty Member
The only reason she had Cora more this year was because we were all essentially on house arrest. If Paul works in a prison he’s a key worker and therefore Steph would of had no choice but to pick up the slack, no coincidence that her social life was essentially cancelled for 6 months.
I would never agree to having my baby for only 50% of the time, especially if he was as mentally abusive as she makes out, he’d of had to fight me in court, I don’t care if that makes me sound selfish - my child would live primarily with me - end of, I don’t even think it’s healthy for the kid to be back and forth like that. She walked away from that child whilst her dad played house with a bird he’d been with for 10 minutes and Steph was getting bummed in that sweaty caravan by Jake! The ink wasn’t even dry on the fuckin divorce papers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Phoebephoeebs

Just joined and been reading the threads for a while. I used to admire Jeff for being someone who used social media in a progressive way from developing her tweets into an actual brand, but I just can’t get over the self-righteousness smothering everything she does. Yes she has worked hard and created opportunities but she’d be a lot more likeable and credible if she didn’t then coat it all with her arrogance and smugness, those painful false laughs, varying degree of caterpillar lashes and don’t get me started on the fooking shimmer drink tat.

As for the poor guy whose wife had died....she could have at least said I messaged him and said I’m sorry to hear this instead of making it about how once again she hates men and that’s how her day started? If she hates them that much, why not just block him as soon as she saw his message?
Im also in the club of used to admire/like her even.
I remember proper laughing at her stuff around 2013 and 2014, then I grew up 🙈. Now I think of her sort of in a similar way to how you’d think of a friend you had years ago, who you grew apart from and now watch from a distance, and you want to still like them and be nice about them but you totally cringe at the way they carry on

Reactions: 28

NorthernBelle

Chatty Member
Lol at Irene saying she ‘occasionally’ comes on here or gets sent screenshots.
Oh dear Irene, there isn’t even a thread about you on here is there hun 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Imagine coming on to tattle & searching your own name 😬😂
Thirsty little nit 🐜

• Haha
Reactions: 27

MariellaMac86

Chatty Member
This torys thing is a good example of what is known as “victim control dynamic” . This is where person A makes a passive agressive attack on person B, person B reacts, and then person A goes “omg look at person B attacking me, what a bad person that person B is”. She often does this but this is a really good illustration of it.

Regardless of any political opinions if you’ve got signs up in your shop saying “we hate X people” , “X people are cunts” .... then you are the one starting the argument. To then call out the people who respond to being antagonised is pure manipulation. I guarantee she will employ this tactic in her personal relationships. It is a VERY toxic trait.

Also, in her own mind she will be completely justified and cannot see the wrong in her own actions. She must be a fucking nightmare to have in your circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi, new to site, only joined because I have an insta for my work and wanted to make sure I'm not on it. Thankfully, I am not known enough to be hated yet, but I signed up anyway to chip in on this delightful thread...

I'm probably the only person in my social circle who scouse bird hasn't ripped off over the last few years. The only friend I have who still talks to her only does so because he and his wife swing with her. Glad I found this thread because I can't believe how many people are still hoodwinked by this cretin. I've a feeling I'm going to fit in well here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
Does anyone know why the Spanish cleaning products are so heavily pushed. I mean what makes them different to English cleaning products and worth paying a tenner for when you could get flash/dettol for £1?
I’ve never used it but I think it’s something to do with the smell??! I think I’ll just stick to rhubarb method and gold lenor....I wonder if people in Spain pay €10 to “Benidorm Bird Probs” for a packet of Aldi anti-bac wipes?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she still not wearing a mask in her shop? It's not just me being a dickhead, it's a legal requirement. Oh I forgot, as long as Steph shouts "fuck the Tories" she's above the law (also fuck keeping her staff and customers safe 😘)
View attachment 308572
Shes probably classed as a lone worker, because theres no fucking chance there will have been any customers in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 25