Scousebird blogs #8 Desperate posts and crimes against roasts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread DABs!!! Thanks to our @SpiceWeasel for this smashing suggestion. Had to shorten it a bit. Go and pour yourself a nice glass of turps gin and tonic and get yourself cosy and warm in a nice bon marche number

can someone do the TLDR please I’m off to cook me sausages in the dishwasher, I’m doing mr Bella sossy and mash for his tea with a few cheeky green giants on the side 🌽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New thread DABs!!! Thanks to our @SpiceWeasel for this smashing suggestion. Had to shorten it a bit. Go and pour yourself a nice glass of turps gin and tonic and get yourself cosy with a nice bon marche number

can someone do the TLDR please I’m off to cook me sausages in the dishwasher, I’m doing mr Bella sossy and mash for his tea with a few cheeky green giants on the side 🌽
you little belter you! @SpiceWeasel you’ve made it!! 😉😘

Reactions: 7
New thread DABs!!! Thanks to our @SpiceWeasel for this smashing suggestion. Had to shorten it a bit. Go and pour yourself a nice glass of turps gin and tonic and get yourself cosy and warm in a nice bon marche number

Omg my first thread title 😭 thanks DABs am made up! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg my first thread title 😭 thanks DABs am made up! 😭
Proud of u girl you’re climbing the tattle ranks 💪🏼 I said this on the kate hayes thread coz I got made VIP the other days I would feel a bleep spending so much time on here but why should I it’s fuckin hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My fella said the other night who do you keep texting and laughing at??! Errrrrr....my friends in my phone pal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My fella said the other night who do you keep texting and laughing at??! Errrrrr....my friends in my phone pal 🤣🤣🤣
My fella is the same 😂

Although I always laugh cos am always doing proper little house on the prairie activities like sewing whilst discussing scranning arse etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This has proper made me lol 😍🥰🤣

I really hope there's an equivalent Tattle contributor site for iNfLuEnZaS so Steph and Sadsack Rowe can have as much joy bitching about us 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was going to comment a while ago saying I feel like we’re friends 😂😂 and not even in a sad way like Steph cos we obviously have non internet friends too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Recap time bishes ☕ 🐸

So,
-Steph is officially moving to Church Street, (piss alley) to a shop, WITH A BASEMENT (that stinks) and used to have that woman outside on a mic like ‘YA CAN GET YER KARENNN MILLEN FOR A TENNERRRRR’ (alllll the stolen goods)
-#wherescora? In the basement???
-Stephs been to approximately 10,000 local supermarkets in search of garlic fry light, cos Yano, duck Covid
-Steph is keeping her shop open in lockdown #2 cos Yano, duck Covid
-Steph has been to her exes mums about 15 times in the last month to get her hair lightened and to eat a roast with raw looking sausages on, cos Yano, duck Covid
-Tattlers are becoming concerned for the health of steph’s fake lashes, cos she never gets a wash and #lashmites
-Steph is so busy in the shop she’s hired 2 new DABS!!! (Pending approval)
-She can’t make her mind up if CBD gummies bears cure hangovers or not?? Jury’s out on that, but they DEFFO DO cure period pains
-Steph had the house that taste forgot #gifted decorated for Xmas, looks quite dangerous on her ombré stairs, but she only lives in her bed anyway 😊

Dictonary:
DAB- Dusty arsed witches (name Steph gave us and we wear with pride)
#wherescora - hashtag coined to search for stephs daughter, who never seems to be with her
Rimming- as a part of her quirky and cool edge Steph likes to claim she enjoys eating arse on the regular.
-Sniper Position- The position that she gets into to scran hoop 🤮

To note-
-Steph made fun of Claudia winkleman and proudly has it in her bio as it made TV
-Steph made a joke out of Caroline Flack but when she died called for trolls to be jailed
-Steph used to have the circle of show which publicly shamed girls for their clothing choices. But was fuming when the Daily Mail photographed her, didn’t know who she was and she belonged in her own circle of show
-Breaking lockdown by going to her mates constantly for food etc, though #fuckthetories
-Claims to hate the tories but seems to have voted for them in the past and uses questionable business tactics to make ‘a million turnover’

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Recap time bishes ☕ 🐸

So,
-Steph is officially moving to Church Street, (piss alley) to a shop, WITH A BASEMENT (that stinks) and used to have that woman outside on a mic like ‘YA CAN GET YER KARENNN MILLEN FOR A TENNERRRRR’ (alllll the stolen goods)
-#wherescora? In the basement???
-Stephs been to approximately 10,000 local supermarkets in search of garlic fry light, cos Yano, duck Covid
-Steph is keeping her shop open in lockdown #2 cos Yano, duck Covid
-Steph has been to her exes mums about 15 times in the last month to get her hair lightened and to eat a roast with raw looking sausages on, cos Yano, duck Covid
-Tattlers are becoming concerned for the health of steph’s fake lashes, cos she never gets a wash and #lashmites
-Steph is so busy in the shop she’s hired 2 new DABS!!! (Pending approval)
-She can’t make her mind up if CBD gummies bears cure hangovers or not?? Jury’s out on that, but they DEFFO DO cure period pains
-Steph had the house that taste forgot #gifted decorated for Xmas, looks quite dangerous on her ombré stairs, but she only lives in her bed anyway 😊

Dictonary:
DAB- Dusty arsed witches (name Steph gave us and we wear with pride)
#wherescora - hashtag coined to search for stephs daughter, who never seems to be with her
Rimming- as a part of her quirky and cool edge Steph likes to claim she enjoys eating arse on the regular.
-Sniper Position- The position that she gets into to scran hoop 🤮

To note-
-Steph made fun of Claudia winkleman and proudly has it in her bio as it made TV
-Steph made a joke out of Caroline Flack but when she died called for trolls to be jailed
-Steph used to have the circle of show which publicly shamed girls for their clothing choices. But was fuming when the Daily Mail photographed her, didn’t know who she was and she belonged in her own circle of show
-Breaking lockdown by going to her mates constantly for food etc, though #fuckthetories
-Claims to hate the tories but seems to have voted for them in the past and uses questionable business tactics to make ‘a million turnover’
She deffo voted Tory 8 years ago when they got back in. Fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.