Scousebird blogs #8 Desperate posts and crimes against roasts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos she's the one not having regular sex and victim playing is her pick up line šŸ„“ never seen anything about her kids or her. She's bleeping boring there's nout to say about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DABs I donā€™t believe this for one second. I donā€™t ever recall seeing her Facebook & pics of her kids in here do you?!
who the duck even is she???! Get a life desperate, plastic hag! Iā€™m sure one of your other Twitter accounts needs retweeting...havenā€™t spoken to yourself pretending to be someone else for at least 10 mins now šŸ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This Irene (who I have never heard of in my life) seems pretty obsessed with Tattle. As I am new here, for fun I read most of the posts since thread one and must have missed ANY mention of her let alone her kids! Who the duck is this woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw on Jeff's IG that she's had another round of the freezy face juice. Thought it looked like her fod was about to sag over her whole face like fat Rowe's baggy ball sack.....good choice Jeff, good choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This Irene (who I have never heard of in my life) seems pretty obsessed with Tattle. As I am new here, for fun I read most of the posts since thread one and must have missed ANY mention of her let alone her kids! Who the duck is this woman!
Trying to whip up some hate for us DABs cos she secretly wants to be one of us, but really she's Just making us bigger and better šŸ¤£ you'll never be one of us hun, give it up!

Meffannys had Botox to stop her looking like saggy bollox

Iā€™ve had a baileys šŸ¤£
Have got some of that vodka mint cream drink from hotel chocolat to crack open at Xmas šŸ¤¤ had a sample taste in shop when it first came out and it goes down sooo nice, probably dangerously nice šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Having a tattle thread must be a badge of honour in the ā€˜influencerā€™ world. Those who donā€™t have one mustā€™ve been devastated when the scouse Twitter thread got taken down šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trying to whip up some hate for us DABs
This is probably true but at this point she is just embarrassing herself. She has been mentioned a couple of times though, once in particular that was brutal but these threads aren't about her despite her believing that they are, she is completely exaggerating, that is plain for anyone to see.

I am not sure if she is deliberately lying to outrage people into taking revenge or just getting tit confused. She had a breakdown recently and had to take time off work, so she must be going through some tit mentally. That is not gossip, I read it on her own Twitter.

Maybe some people do send her screenshots, I have seen it before when she has argued with someone that they also didn't like because they know she will use the info like that she did with that Santander guy. So maybe someone did tell her that her Facebook was leaked here to cause mischief or it was leaked somewhere else and she got mixed up. I just don't think she can think straight sometimes.

You are all right when you say that this is not about her despite her making it about her but then again you are rational. You are also right that she is not important enough to be discussed here, so just ignore her, I think most of her followers on Twitter have except that one dude.

She got this wrong and made a tit of herself and sent more people here. I think most people who know, know.

I actually feel sorry for her, if she is struggling mentally, it takes it's toll.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So is Twitter now basically a tattle thread to slag off dabs?! Oh the irony haha!! Why would anyone post pictures of a randoms kids on this page?!

Reactions: 7
So is Twitter now basically a tattle thread to slag off dabs?! Oh the irony haha!! Why would anyone post pictures of a randoms kids on this page?!
Especially someone who has no relevance and was only mentioned in a passing conversation??! Sheā€™s just so desperate to be involved. And if sheā€™s that ā€œunwellā€ then she should probably stay off Twitter cos sheā€™s showing herself up more than usual

The only mention Iā€™ve seen of her on this thread is someone randomly coming on and brutally slating her appearance (was pretty bad) and saying sheā€™s mum probs (could be wrong as she might be also mentioned on Kate Hayes šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø)

Woah, so dazed and confused this morning šŸ˜‚ sat here with my basic AF coffee with milk trying to take it all in šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Especially someone who has no relevance and was only mentioned in a passing conversation??! Sheā€™s just so desperate to be involved. And if sheā€™s that ā€œunwellā€ then she should probably stay off Twitter cos sheā€™s showing herself up more than usual
Was gonna say if this Irene one has made herself this big personality "influencer" type person on Twitter then unfortunately that puts you in the firing line for people to be dicks to you. It shouldn't be that way but this is reality. And if she is as unwell as she says she is then as with PNF, Twitter isn't the place for you because it can be brutal for people's mental health, if your'e willing to give it then you also have to be willing and strong enough to take it, not dish it out then moan because people are ganging up on you that's not the way the world works.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.