Scousebird Blogs #7 Rimming Rowe and Tory behaviour, has Bonmarchè as her new neighbour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scousebird Blogs #8: Scranning ring, selling tacky bling, but you’re just a total ming.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok so a variation of mine to include mandatory reference to arse scranning 😂

Scousebird blogs #8 Despo posts and crimes against roasts, whose arse has she scranned the most

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I had that song in my head earlier on today for no apparent reason, was like am already losing the plot in lockdown 2 😂
Meffany's fault that, she's like the ghost of christmas past in that getup today 😂

By the way. The new girl had no choice about being the office mum, seeing as Steph can't parent her own child.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly Rowe just looks like a fuckin head to me. Literally the only word that comes into my head when I see his moon head.
Why would you talk about “scramming arse” and then also call your other page “travelandscran” she proper wrecks my head. Get a wash ye meff
Get a wash 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I nearly choked on me double decker when I saw it 😭😭😭😭😭
I just went on his profile thinking it would explain things but I have 6 million more questions than I already did 😂

PS can’t beat a double decker ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.