Scousebird Blogs #7 Rimming Rowe and Tory behaviour, has Bonmarchรจ as her new neighbour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went on his profile thinking it would explain things but I have 6 million more questions than I already did ๐Ÿ˜‚

PS canโ€™t beat a double decker โค
Itโ€™s probably the most bizarre portfolio ever ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I saw it in the shop before and was like YES HUN YOURE COMING HOME WITH ME ๐Ÿซ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Itโ€™s probably the most bizarre portfolio ever ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I saw it in the shop before and was like YES HUN YOURE COMING HOME WITH ME ๐Ÿซ
I really want one now ๐Ÿ˜‚ currently trying to think of some reason Mr SW needs to go to the shop so I can casually mention to pick one up while heโ€™s there ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Eeeee haha hahahaha he is the most realistic type of followers she does have. Why do we see this more than โ€˜omg whereโ€™s your dress fromโ€™ in the โ€œhundredsโ€ she blags about

• Haha
I really want one now ๐Ÿ˜‚ currently trying to think of some reason Mr SW needs to go to the shop so I can casually mention to pick one up while heโ€™s there ๐Ÿคฃ
Just pour your milk down the sink and look sad next to the kettle ๐Ÿค  Double deckers can be essential if Steph is allowed to stay open ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Double deckers are defo an essential purchase. I feel like they get overlooked compared to other chocolate bars ๐Ÿ˜ญ am always shocked nowadays at them not costing 35p as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Please letโ€™s not overlook the under appreciation of the lion bar!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Double deckers are defo an essential purchase. I feel like they get overlooked compared to other chocolate bars ๐Ÿ˜ญ am always shocked nowadays at them not costing 35p as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
I hadnโ€™t had one for absolutely ages and during first lockdown when it was Easter and I was on me bill I ordered a load of food from Amazon prime now to make an Easter roast for myself on the Sunday and the courier gave me a double decker Easter egg with my order ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’• - I didnโ€™t order it and I thought it was the most loveliest gesture, especially with back then covid was just off the rails and it was genuinely scary 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Right listen itโ€™s time for a new thread but I have a suggestion.. the one with the mark likes is โ€˜Christmas time scranning arse and wineโ€™ BUT I think weโ€™re better saving that for next month???

Ok so a variation of mine to include mandatory reference to arse scranning ๐Ÿ˜‚

Scousebird blogs #8 Despo posts and crimes against roasts, whose arse has she scranned the most
This ones got 11 likes what do we reckon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Right listen itโ€™s time for a new thread but I have a suggestion.. the one with the mark likes is โ€˜Christmas time scranning arse and wineโ€™ BUT I think weโ€™re better saving that for next month???

Yeh I agree...The rate weโ€™re getting through them weโ€™ll need a new one before December even gets here!?! xx

• Haha

I fully agree on this ๐ŸŽ„

The duck is she doing scouring shops for bleeping garlic frylight in the middle of a Pandemic? ๐Ÿ˜ก

I hadnโ€™t had one for absolutely ages and during first lockdown when it was Easter and I was on me bill I ordered a load of food from Amazon prime now to make an Easter roast for myself on the Sunday and the courier gave me a double decker Easter egg with my order ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’• - I didnโ€™t order it and I thought it was the most loveliest gesture, especially with back then covid was just off the rails and it was genuinely scary 24/7
Awwwww that is so lovely ๐Ÿ˜ญ feel for you being on your bill although 90% of the time I would quilte happily throw Mr SW out of the window ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.