Scousebird Blogs #7 Rimming Rowe and Tory behaviour, has Bonmarchè as her new neighbour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*COVID POLICE* So there’s a pandemic, we’re in lockdown and travel should be “essential only”. She refers to going to five shops today on the hunt for fry light- you know that really essential food item 😡😡😡 amazing she found the time given how busy she is in the shop

• Angry
Reactions: 17
*COVID POLICE* So there’s a pandemic, we’re in lockdown and travel should be “essential only”. She refers to going to five shops today on the hunt for fry light- you know that really essential food item 😡😡😡 amazing she found the time given how busy she is in the shop
She’s an absolute selfish bleep 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Eeeee her bleeping yellow hair and claiming she never eats. You’re eating something, Hodor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The state of her! 👀🤢 She looks like she slept through her alarm and had 1 minute to get ready before leaving the house, eye make up clearly slept in and rough, damaged hair shoved in a quick ponytail! 😂 Such a scruff! 🤢
Oh someone please put a pic up I've been blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh someone please put a pic up I've been blocked 🤣
Why did you get blocked??? 👀 ☕ 🐸

Why does she have these alleged conversations with people, who always tell her how boss she is. And then relays them on her stories ‘you’re so determined’ duck off Steph. Determined to get laid yeah. That’s about it.

Why the duck has she gone all the way to Morrison’s in maghull just to get garlic fry light. Jesus Christ, just put a bleeping clove of garlic in. That mask must hum inside!!!!! Eeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A mil turnover with only 1 member of staff!! 🤥🤥 why is she so full of tit!

Also why does she do videos with a mask on! Knicks me sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did you get blocked??? 👀 ☕ 🐸

Why does she have these alleged conversations with people, who always tell her how boss she is. And then relays them on her stories ‘you’re so determined’ duck off Steph. Determined to get laid yeah. That’s about it.

Why the duck has she gone all the way to Morrison’s in maghull just to get garlic fry light. Jesus Christ, just put a bleeping clove of garlic in. That mask must hum inside!!!!! Eeeeeeeeee
I don't know why I got blocked, she's a freak 🤣🤣🤣

State of those lashes - she’s only just had them done hasn’t she?
You don't need mazzy with lashes so why is yesterdays mazzy smeared on her eyelids. Bet she stinks of pure bum holes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know why I got blocked, she's a freak 🤣🤣🤣

You don't need mazzy with lashes so why is yesterdays mazzy smeared on her eyelids. Bet she stinks of pure bum holes
Same!! Dno what I did cause I never liked or replied to anything. Crank

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion.... I'm rubbish at these but doing my bit :ROFLMAO:

Scousebird Blogs #8 More desperation in every post from the food blogger who has sweetcorn on a roast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion
Crappy gin that tastes like water
Hello Steff where’s you daughter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:

crusty lash, crusty snatch, ripping you off during lockdown with her “essential” trash

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly Rowe just looks like a fuckin head to me. Literally the only word that comes into my head when I see his moon head.
Why would you talk about “scramming arse” and then also call your other page “travelandscran” she proper wrecks my head. Get a wash ye meff

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.