Scousebird Blogs #7 Rimming Rowe and Tory behaviour, has Bonmarchè as her new neighbour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs sweet corn on a roast, now half a tin of tomato wet on the plate. Bet she glugs tomato juice the bad wool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The travel and scran page is such a joke. If I didn't know it was hers I'd think my local Slimming World group with an average age of 112 had made an insta to show off their culinary prowess 😂 she'll be making cream of tomato soup out of beans, chopped tomatoes and pickled onions next 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The travel and scran page is such a joke. If I didn't know it was hers I'd think my local Slimming World group with an average age of 112 had made an insta to show off their culinary prowess 😂 she'll be making cream of tomato soup out of beans, chopped tomatoes and pickled onions next 🤮
And curry out of mushy peas 🤣🤣🤣 she really loves herself that much that she thinks these meals are actually insta worthy when it looks like it's been cooked by a 5 year old and plated by a blind man. duck off meffany.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hair is so brassy in natural light, I would not be leaving the house with it out, and my hairdresser would not let me leave looking like that!! She needs a toner and some olaplex stat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like she caught it on the Yankee candle Jake's mum was cooking those sausages on too 🔥 #fried

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And curry out of mushy peas 🤣🤣🤣 she really loves herself that much that she thinks these meals are actually insta worthy when it looks like it's been cooked by a 5 year old and plated by a blind man. duck off meffany.
If you haven’t already look at a Facebook Page called Slimming Hurled. Every meal that Meffany posts should be on there.. and that mushy pea curry!!! Whoever invented that needs to be dry bummed with a dead hedgehog 🦔

• Haha
The state of her! 👀🤢 She looks like she slept through her alarm and had 1 minute to get ready before leaving the house, eye make up clearly slept in and rough, damaged hair shoved in a quick ponytail! 😂 Such a scruff! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The state of her! 👀🤢 She looks like she slept through her alarm and had 1 minute to get ready before leaving the house, eye make up clearly slept in and rough, damaged hair shoved in a quick ponytail! 😂 Such a scruff! 🤢
You can see it all smudged under her eyes. And she is supposed to represent Scouse women...bleeping trampy horror

• Haha
You can see it all smudged under her eyes. And she is supposed to represent Scouse women...bleeping trampy horror
I know, yeh! My eyes get smudged because of my mask, but you can see she's just woke up in yesterday's make up 🤢

Reactions: 3
If you haven’t already look at a Facebook Page called Slimming Hurled. Every meal that Meffany posts should be on there.. and that mushy pea curry!!! Whoever invented that needs to be dry bummed with a dead hedgehog 🦔
Haha I follow that page 😂

The mushy pea curry is an abomination as is cous cous cake and gravy made with a blended potato 😩

I reckon she is doing SW (which there’s nothing wrong with) but doesn’t want to say as it doesn’t fit in with the image of whoever she’s trying to be this week.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.