Scousebird Blogs #5 suggestion. Part time mum & scranning bum - we are not the same hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she walking round with the mask still on you only have to wear it in shops! On the bright side at least we don’t have to see the hideous lips and there’s a lot less lip smacking going on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if she’s saying watch this space like she’s going to be on church street as if her tit shop makes enough to pay church street rent!

And also who in the right mind would go to a meeting wearing that mask!

No business sense what so ever
She can’t even be bothered opening the shop she’s got in Crosby today...

Reactions: 3
Talking of clothes back in the day, does anyone remember the mad patterned jeans from drome in cavern walks circa '97? I'm glad there wasn't social media or camera phones for my fashion mistake years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Was supposed to go round my mates last night”.....sorry aren’t we on a local lockdown???? Or does that no apply to her?

Reactions: 14
“Was supposed to go round my mates last night”.....sorry aren’t we on a local lockdown???? Or does that no apply to her?
I think bubbles are still allowed to mix (?) so if it’s not Jake the vapes ma, she’s a bleep.

I think bubbles are still allowed to mix (?) so if it’s not Jake the vapes ma, she’s a bleep.
ETA - Shes a bleep anyway but this would make her bleep of the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Talking of clothes back in the day, does anyone remember the mad patterned jeans from drome in cavern walks circa '97? I'm glad there wasn't social media or camera phones for my fashion mistake years 🤣
Omg yes!!! There was a name for them, can’t recall it though. You could get NYC skyline 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

ETA - Shes a bleep anyway but this would make her bleep of the day.
well she fucked off covid safety last time around so why would we expect anything less now. Selfish selfish selfish

Pretty sure she was on radio Merseyside the other night in our canteen and I ordered the station turned over. I noticed there was no erratic laughter though so that’s put on. Embarrassed for her.

• Haha
If she does go to church street it will be the arse end of it...like where they had that ‘Kardashian Beauty’ or whatever it was called for a few months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she on a date at ghetto golf? Feel embarrassed for her in that outfit, that's somethin me 20 year old niece would wear.....if she was also a wool. Hope this dude knows what hes in for.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she on a date at ghetto golf? Feel embarrassed for her in that outfit, that's somethin me 20 year old niece would wear.....if she was also a wool. Hope this dude knows what hes in for.
Omg yes defo! That’s why I am doubtful about her ever meeting Badman Ting because there was no evidence of him in her stories 🤔 She just can’t help herself can she?!

Reactions: 7
You know all the “we are not the same hun” tweets.... dya reckon they were about all the witches in badman tings DMs? And it turned out they were in fact the same?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Take no notice of her. She’s doing it for attention. She’s a sad old fart who would sell Cora for two weeks worth of dick.

• Heart
Ghetto Golf has been there years and she’s acting like she’s at the launch party.

Shes defo giving date vibes in her stories and I am CRINGING for her putting “scouse witch” on her golf card.

Reactions: 14
Ghetto Golf has been there years and she’s acting like she’s at the launch party.

Shes defo giving date vibes in her stories and I am CRINGING for her putting “scouse witch” on her golf card.
How many times has she been on her stories on a date and she's like "don't look at me I'm doing a story" *cackle* *cackle* to someone off camera, does she think that's cute or somethin?? Fuckin embarrassed for her from beginning to end if am honest.

Probs with that Andy, get the impression he's her back up
If it is hes clearly not givin it away on the scorecard 😅 from the look of Twitter he's not that desperate for muff.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.