Scousebird Blogs #5 suggestion. Part time mum & scranning bum - we are not the same hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey I’m new to this thread ... I’ve read back a bit but been watching her stories lately and ... 1 can’t bare that fuckin fake laugh she does and NOTHING she does is ever funny!! And 2 has she got covid ?? Pyaa going on about symptoms but she’s out everyday ?

Reactions: 7
How many times has she been on her stories on a date and she's like "don't look at me I'm doing a story" *cackle* *cackle* to someone off camera, does she think that's cute or somethin?? Fuckin embarrassed for her from beginning to end if am honest.

If it is hes clearly not givin it away on the scorecard 😅 from the look of Twitter he's not that desperate for muff.
As if you would interrupt a date to do “work”..why on earth is she talking about her shop while she’s in Ghetto Golf?! Trying to look like some dead important influencer... CBA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't been on here for ages and I'm screaming at this entire thread. I cannot, and will not ever get over the sniper position arse scranning comment 🤢 she knocks me sick!! I feel dead old now remembering shopping at storm and BU, and shoo shoo 🤣🤣🤣 I had one of those coats with the pom poms ha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if you would interrupt a date to do “work”..why on earth is she talking about her shop while she’s in Ghetto Golf?! Trying to look like some dead important influencer... CBA 😂
I think she does it for 2 reasons, the "look at me I'm so successful" to her latest dick conquest she's with to big herself up, and also so other people will see her vlog and recognise her so they can blow smoke up her arse of how great she is. If I saw her anywhere talkin into her camera and especially if it was clearly a date I'd just think she was a head and get on with me life.

Hey I’m new to this thread ... I’ve read back a bit but been watching her stories lately and ... 1 can’t bare that fuckin fake laugh she does and NOTHING she does is ever funny!! And 2 has she got covid ?? Pyaa going on about symptoms but she’s out everyday ?
Yeah she's claiming she had covid cos some cheap ass test from Lithuania said so. And now allegedly everything smells of the dock road or arseholes (she should know that last one as she admits to poking her snout in her conquests' poop shoot🤢).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg I say this all the time but this thread is bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣 I’ve been dead busy the last few days so haven’t really watched the smelly scruffy bleep but I’ll have a catch up today and come back with me two penga

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What got me was that the music was so loud and she’s like WAX MELTS! BUY STUFF FROM MY SHOP AHAHAHAHAHA THEY SMELL LIKE EGG ON TOAST.

She defo took her conquest home last night and now shes akip with last nights smokey eye and skids round her mouth. 👄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Reckon its her lad mate who she tried to make BadmanMing jeal with before
Badman Ming!!! Howling 😂😂😂😂 Yeh I agree she’s bang at it being all suggestive...but it’s a croc of tit as per - same as the church st shop. The only place she’ll be on church st is next to the old fella who sings like vic reeves outside kurt Geiger

• Haha
What got me was that the music was so loud and she’s like WAX MELTS! BUY STUFF FROM MY SHOP AHAHAHAHAHA THEY SMELL LIKE EGG ON TOAST.

She defo took her conquest home last night and now shes akip with last nights smokey eye and skids round her mouth. 👄
Winnets for breakfast for arl smelly breath steff

• Haha
  • Sick
I reckon if on Church Street it’ll be like where Past Times was years ago. You know near the old Disney shop (that went tit when it moved to Liverpool One) - I might be a horror bag for saying it but I preferred the shops before L1.

Aren't ya meant to wear a mask in bars and tit now unless seated? But she was walking round & taking selfies without one 🧐🧐

Reactions: 5
That top looks like it’s from Bay Trading. She’s one step away from a rhinestone ‘bebe’ tank top 🤢

Oh my bleeping god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 I looked at the pic and thought she’d done something to it but couldn’t see what until I read a comment of her ‘what do you mean’. Someone had commented what have you done to your arm. I’m crying. Steph and the mannequin arm

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Defo took her date back last night or we’d have had the usual husky voiced story from bed by now 🤣

Loved all the throwback fashion items mentioned on here 😂 I wasn’t allowed one of the pom pom coats and had a row with me mum cos I was like ‘but everyone’s got one 😭’ and she was like ‘who’s everyone?? So you want to look the same as everyone else’ YES MUM. That is the whole point 😂

Proud of myself for typing that out without any typos (she says), got my nails done yesterday and went a bit OTT on the length than I normally do and I can’t use my phone for tit now, went for a drink last night with my dad and ordered him a Carling shandy by accident on the app instead of a pint of Stella, he was like are you taking the piss when it arrived 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That top looks like it’s from Bay Trading. She’s one step away from a rhinestone ‘bebe’ tank top 🤢

Oh my bleeping god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 I looked at the pic and thought she’d done something to it but couldn’t see what until I read a comment of her ‘what do you mean’. Someone had commented what have you done to your arm. I’m crying. Steph and the mannequin arm
HAHAHAHAHA I didn't get onto that, fuckin cryin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
“What do you mean?” All innocent 🤣🤣

other arm Steph... other bleeping arm 🙄

Genuine question but does everyone photoshop themselves thinner on the photos? Is it just me that doesn’t?! I’m all for a filter but I don’t start erasing half my hand in a bid for thinner thighs etc. Is this normal behaviour?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon if on Church Street it’ll be like where Past Times was years ago. You know near the old Disney shop (that went tit when it moved to Liverpool One) - I might be a horror bag for saying it but I preferred the shops before L1.
Me too. I loved 90s Liverpool. Used to work in the original Topshop back then before they cut a massive hole in it and 90s Miss Selfridge that end of Church St had the most glam changing rooms

I love as well how she showed her underwear selfie (that her ‘boyfriend’ was sound with) and how ‘easy it is to photoshop’, but of course she doesn’t actually photoshop anything. Swear down, honest to god, not even messin’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.