Scousebird Blogs #5 suggestion. Part time mum & scranning bum - we are not the same hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember mullets being in circa 2004/5 amongst the indie kids?

The fittest girl in our class got one and looked a proper meff. It was great.
bleeping crying I had one with dead long box dyed black hair. Hate myself

Omg who remembers that mad trend of wearing dead brightly coloured combat kecks, a skin tight white long sleeved top with a bright body warmer to match the converse complete with big diamanté earnings from quarters and a face full of Elizabeth Arden from facial attractions. Take me back to those simpler times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Omg who remembers that mad trend of wearing dead brightly coloured combat kecks, a skin tight white long sleeved top with a bright body warmer to match the converse complete with big diamanté earnings from quarters and a face full of Elizabeth Arden from facial attractions. Take me back to those simpler times
This has literally taken me back 15 years

Reactions: 5

Steph still does!! 🤣

Latest post about NewYork Skyline bedding? Didn’t she have something like that in the bedroom of her old house? 🤨

Reactions: 7
They had a jingle on radio city that was to the tune of Dilemma by Kelly Rowland and Nelly, cheesy as duck but must have worked cos it was always busy when I went past 😅

She's got a meeting with someone in Church Street 😅
Ooh look there's a Lush, ooh and an M&S, and a Boots....and right in the middle of it all is a tacky shop of shite that makes a cheap shop look upmarket. In your dreams love!
Oh my god I remember now! And that jingle is stuck in my head 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just chiming in that she deffo had some badly crap New York artwork that looked like it was from Wilko. The type that landlords who've spend 75p renovating a house put up to detract from the rising damp that they only painted over.

I distinctly remember seeing it and thinking she didn't have any right to question anyone's taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same goes for Regis....I went there thinking it was posh.....was it duck 😂😂😂
They did the same to me years ago - I0 spent over £100 on a colour and cut for the colour to be a tit yellow, brassy blonde and my hair to have chunky layers that looked like a mullet! Con merchants. Had forgotten about that 🤣
This was the year me, my husband and son had matching lacost tracksuits, the shame 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember Storm? 🤣
Storm is still upstairs! Proper school PE kit carrier bag shop that :)

Not St Johns but remember Kumar bros! Apparently the son of Kumar is now one of those online brands who always does #gifted influencer posts. Oh and that Ego shoes that is always on Insta is actually a St John’s shop! Was shocked!

yes and BU was called Clothesline and prior to that was CMC (talking about 1994)!

Same goes for Regis....I went there thinking it was posh.....was it duck 😂😂😂
Same! I went to the one in Debenhams in Manc and I was shocked how 1980s it looked inside in 2011! Backwash was yellowing and before the stylist dried my hair, she went to fetch products that she lined up whilst my hair was being dried to try and hard sell me- talk about a captive fkn audience

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So.... yesterday shes saying she lives her brand and drinks scousebird coffee.... today coffee tastes like the dock road. My bleeping god. Not a shred of business sense. Is that all coffee or just scousebird coffee that taste like tit Stef!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So.... yesterday shes saying she lives her brand and drinks scousebird coffee.... today coffee tastes like the dock road. My bleeping god. Not a shred of business sense. Is that all coffee or just scousebird coffee that taste like tit Stef!?!
I thought exactly the same! 😂😂

Also,does she think people are going to come up to her in that mask and ask where she got it from??! 😬😂

As if she’s saying watch this space like she’s going to be on church street as if her tit shop makes enough to pay church street rent!

And also who in the right mind would go to a meeting wearing that mask!

No business sense what so ever

She is not getting a shop on church street! She’s delusional. Most of the empty units are huge she can not fill one of those with her tit! I would die inside if I seen her walking round town in that crappy mask fake laughing into her phone. That coat in marksies too 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.