Scousebird Blogs #5 suggestion. Part time mum & scranning bum - we are not the same hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg BU! I totally forgot it used to be in ST johns.. or is it still there? Haven’t been in the precinct for years!! It smells vile

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t even know what BU is? Is that a sign of my age or terrible memory 🙈
They had a jingle on radio city that was to the tune of Dilemma by Kelly Rowland and Nelly, cheesy as duck but must have worked cos it was always busy when I went past 😅

She's got a meeting with someone in Church Street 😅
Ooh look there's a Lush, ooh and an M&S, and a Boots....and right in the middle of it all is a tacky shop of shite that makes a cheap shop look upmarket. In your dreams love!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I vaguely remember years ago she was in St John’s doing some sort of vlog thing and two girls won some sort of competition to go the races/night out and they had to get their outfits from the like of BU and Storm complete with a curly blow from Supercuts 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The best bit used to be the food court. My brother would want a maccies and I’d want a kfc so it must’ve been brill for my Mum that she could get us both sorted at once without world war 3 happening 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I vaguely remember years ago she was in St John’s doing some sort of vlog thing and two girls won some sort of competition to go the races/night out and they had to get their outfits from the like of BU and Storm complete with a curly blow from Supercuts 😭😂
Oh god no! Stupid me when I didn't know any better went to Supercuts and they proper butchered me hair! My "layers" at the front looked like jagged steps all the way down, had to get my mates' hairdressing tutor in college to fix it for me. Should have rang alarm bells when the woman herself had a massive horrible lookin birds nest bouffant that defied all the laws of gravity but you live and learn don't ya...🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh god no! Stupid me when I didn't know any better went to Supercuts and they proper butchered me hair! My "layers" at the front looked like jagged steps all the way down, had to get my mates' hairdressing tutor in college to fix it for me. Should have rang alarm bells when the woman herself had a massive horrible lookin birds nest bouffant that defied all the laws of gravity but you live and learn don't ya...🤦🏻‍♀️
They gave me a full on mullet in 2011 I was devo’d 😩😭

• Haha
They gave me a full on mullet in 2011 I was devo’d 😩😭
Does anyone remember mullets being in circa 2004/5 amongst the indie kids?

The fittest girl in our class got one and looked a proper meff. It was great.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same goes for Regis....I went there thinking it was posh.....was it duck 😂😂😂
Oh god I had a bad time with Regis as well, had my ears pierced there when I was a kid and the stupid witch moved at the last minute and it went in at an angle 🙈 duck was that painful 😖 should have sued the bastards haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Smartell 🤣🤣

tbh Steph looks like she still shops in these places she’s made for St Johns
I used to love Smartell. Remember those coats with the fur hood that was sewn down 😐 with two big Pom poms on the drawstring? Can’t find a pic of the exact houndstooth one but they were iconic 🤣

C277793F-6619-4CB0-911A-4AA6E7004670.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.