Scousebird Blogs #5 suggestion. Part time mum & scranning bum - we are not the same hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thread title - to celebrate its dock road cocktails on my plastic flower covered driveway. No dress code, but bras are advised 😉😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The normalise belly rolls thing is about 2 years later than everyone else. Yawns.

Reactions: 10
Where did her vitatan go on the belly rolls pic? Orite Olaf ☃

Also, thought for the day:
Does she really need a PT when she should be fit as duck from jumping on so many bandwagons?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she’s got any sense and decency for maintaining her daughters privacy, she would not put her daughters school on SM, she’ll have all the crusty sock crew hanging round the school, and if I was a parent there I would not be happy

Reactions: 4
The normalise belly rolls thing is about 2 years later than everyone else. Yawns.
She’s not even big, she’s probably like a typical 12-14 which isn’t even bad considering she’s had a kid and I think she’s tall?
These poses annoy me, as anyone will have rolls if they sit down and pose as she has?

Reactions: 8
Now slightly off topic but a follow up from one of my other posts, the ones who own Owen Drew have bought a gorgeous Georgian house they're gonna renovate, THATS the kinda house you have when you have a successful business, not a shabby ass, plastic lookin, tacky as house in the middle of Crosby, Steph take note hun, this is what you could have won if you'd have had ya head on straight 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So the recent post about her bikini she looks normal colour so why she post that other one about how brown she was a day ago. nonsense

Reactions: 9
Now slightly off topic but a follow up from one of my other posts, the ones who own Owen Drew have bought a gorgeous Georgian house they're gonna renovate, THATS the kinda house you have when you have a successful business, not a shabby ass, plastic lookin, tacky as house in the middle of Crosby, Steph take note hun, this is what you could have won if you'd have had ya head on straight 😅
Exactly! They're both so sound to be fair whereas Steffanny is just a holy SHOW!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys we’ve moved from everything smelling like the dock road to a sickly sweet porridge smell 🥴🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys we’ve moved from everything smelling like the dock road to a sickly sweet porridge smell 🥴🥴😂
Not sure if her holiday is sponsored or gifted etc, but she’s a brilliant advertisement. “Somewhere in the hotel I walk Past everyday, just smells of disgusting sweet smell”...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.