Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Cora being bored sat around a pool all day. I preferred Butlins at that age. It’s different if she had family and friends and other kids on the holiday but it all seems boring to a four year old without any of that

edit - I know she can take her where she wants but if that was my niece without company it would be boring

Reactions: 6
Not sure when this happened but she's gone private on Twitter now too 🙄 the tedious twit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I defo defo think she had that holiday booked with a fella but he backed out so Cora has gone with her!

Reactions: 14
Would match the Rimmel pink shimmer lippy worn in the 90’s WFT. Obviously no gifted shellac going free. I can’t believe this crappy effort #monstermunch arse scranner
88E852DF-6C38-4C98-918C-7A4470B2050E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
New thread suggestion: “Everything tastes and smells like the Dock Road? No Steph that’s your beef Monster Munch toes”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes probably touting for more sock business getting her feet out
There'll be some perve at home DMing her going "ey love wear some socks for me when ya on the beach so i feel like i've been away yeh. I haven't left the house for 10 years get them proppa minty so i know what i'm missin" :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion: “Everything tastes and smells like the Dock Road? No Steph that’s your beef Monster Munch toes”
She’s ruined Costco trips for me now because when I come home via the dock road I think of her eating and laughing hysterically.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
thread suggestion scousebird blogs #5 doesn’t spend much time with her kid, shares ridiculous memes on her grid.
*it very tame as my Sallie axel one got pulled 🙃🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is Paul posting so many pictures of Cora when she’s away with her mum? Beginning to think he’s as bad as Steph for trying to be petty online.
He is getting right on my tits too. Maybe steph kept him off her socials and now hes making up for it cos he is prolific. I cannot cope with how many photos he posts ....
Poor cora cant do ANYTHING without getting 200 photos taken

Reactions: 9
Regarding the millions of pictures of Cora from the both of them it’s probably better they’re private. But doubt that’s the reason, it’ll be an egotistical reason.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.