Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Scousebirdblogs : Flogging sweaty socks makes a change from gobbling sweaty cocks. Stefanny still has no class, she’s too busy scranning ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A bra should not be optional when they swing that low steffany 😬🙈
Ah I’m going to have to opt out this thread 🙈! Slate her decisions ( they are awful) but telling a woman in 2020 that they need a bra ?? The misogyny is TOO MUCH!
she sells trash , can’t find a style, her laugh is awful but telling her to wear a bra. I’m out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ah I’m going to have to opt out this thread 🙈! Slate her decisions ( they are awful) but telling a woman in 2020 that they need a bra ?? The misogyny is TOO MUCH!
she sells trash , can’t find a style, her laugh is awful but telling her to wear a bra. I’m out
K bye 🙋🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You don’t have to leave. You are a fellow Stephany observer and commentator on her mingyness. We’re all in this together 😊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
???😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I was on holiday, I wouldn't be focused on whether the ceiling looked right or not...

Reactions: 3
In no way do I feel I endorse misogyny by saying it is in the interest of public health that I myself am required to wear a bra at all times outside the home, my breasts are yet to properly fall victim to the effects of gravity but as a 34F there is a real danger I would take someone’s eye out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She actually does need a bra on though, she looks an absolute horror!
I mean yeah someone with nice perky tits can pull off the no bra look but wether it’s 2020 or not, Steffany clearly cannot rock that look SOZ!!
She’s desperately clinging onto her youth by the tips of her fingers and making an absolute show of herself in doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She actually does need a bra on though, she looks an absolute horror!
I mean yeah someone with nice perky tits can pull off the no bra look but wether it’s 2020 or not, Steffany clearly cannot rock that look SOZ!!
She’s desperately clinging onto her youth by the tips of her fingers and making an absolute show of herself in doing so.
No she doesn’t have to wear one. Society has brainwashed women that they are essential. I came here to judge her willingness to use her child for self promotion and her inconsistent brand style.
So yeah “K bye “

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No she doesn’t have to wear one. Society has brainwashed women that they are essential. I came here to judge her willingness to use her child for self promotion and her inconsistent brand style.
So yeah “K bye “
No she doesn’t HAVE to wear one, but she looks a show without one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Business accounts can’t go private so hows she managed? if she’s not a business account she shouldn’t be allowed to run ads 🤔

Reactions: 4
Can someone make a new thread I’m too shy in case I duck it up 😩😂 #KBye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can it just be noted that In the interest of public safety I’m wearing 2 sports bras this morning....Thank you!

I’ve just read up on how to do a new thread and I can’t make sense of it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
can it just be noted that In the interest of public safety I’m wearing 2 sports bras this morning....Thank you!

I’ve just read up on how to do a new thread and I can’t make sense of it! 😂
well I’m not doing it again after the right mess I made setting up this one 😂 😂 😂

So yeah “K bye “
I get what you’re saying, but she’s hardly a feminist (though I think she probably thinks she is) she literally lives for the male gaze!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.