Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think I’ve ever seen feet & toes like this in my life 😬🤢🤢
I can admit I have absolutely horrendous feet, but you know what else I have, eyes, and I can see they’re trotters and keep them covered up and don’t take photos of them and post on social media. At the very least I’d have a pedicure and get them painted so they don’t look like a corpse. What is her deal honestly? So weird

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Urgh she’s a show. I could never agree to 3 days a weeks shared custody it’s bleeping wrong. And to be ok with it is even more weird. Missing out on 4 days a week. You know what we are not the same - stupid bleep
It’s 2020, fathers have as much rights as mothers. If a court ruled 50/50 custody she would have no rights to object. Also who is to say mothers deserve more access than fathers ? Don’t think it’s fair to make such a sweeping statement when you don’t know circumstances

Reactions: 9
I mean... she can’t help how her feet look but she can stop posting them on the internet so we don’t have to suffer too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It’s 2020, fathers have as much rights as mothers. If a court ruled 50/50 custody she would have no rights to object. Also who is to say mothers deserve more access than fathers ? Don’t think it’s fair to make such a sweeping statement when you don’t know circumstances
I know it’s agreed between them but it’s the 4 days away I couldn’t deal with. She seems happy enough with it.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she even has that does she? She doesn’t seem to have Cora overnight very often and apart from the last 2 weeks or so it seems like she only had her once a week!

Reactions: 1
Don’t think I’ve ever seen feet & toes like this in my life 😬🤢🤢
Cumberland fellas there! Who was it in a previous thread who called her monster munch toes? Pissing myself 😂

Nah I can’t skit cause my toes are ugly as duck which is why I don’t get them out/put pictures of them online. I’d have my socks on round the pool 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nothing would surprise me. Same as that resort she’s staying in looks so kid friendly! 🙄
Well I was going to say any bet she’ll stick her into a play group but doubt there is one then. She’ll be left to play on her own while she cackles with her mingy mate.

Well I was going to say any bet she’ll stick her into a play group but doubt there is one then. She’ll be left to play on her own while she cackles with her mingy mate.
She isn’t with her friend, they were on different flights. Steph will just spend all holiday ignoring Cora whilst she talks into her phone camera 24/7 talking about what a good time she’s having (but never stopping to actually have a good time).

Reactions: 6
Youse will have to let us who don’t have the privilege to see her account if she starts crying again on the sun lounger whilst listening to her own podcast. What a prestigious wool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Youse will have to let us who don’t have the privilege to see her account if she starts crying again on the sun lounger whilst listening to her own podcast. What a prestigious wool
Oh my god, I forgot she was listening to her own podcast 😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
She’s like Joey Tribbiani when they’re in London with his camera on everything. Cora will realise one day and do one like chandler does

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s is definitely not a true scouse bird !! No Scouser would ever go away on holiday with toes looking like that !! 🤢

listening to her own cackle and Jake the vape 😂😂😂
I listened once and it was a struggle to get past 10 minutes with her ‘new laugh’. It was proper Echo tit like ‘who takes the bins out, men or woman’. Really gripping stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.