Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine that going back into dating etc after a divorce, in your 30s is a bit of an eye opener & a bit bloody scary ! She could have played this very differently & become funny & relatable, blogging about it etc. Instead she’s gone down this smutty, crude, unfunny attention seeking route which is just coming across as desperate!

Reactions: 14
Wonder if she’s trying to see who requests to follow her to see if she can figure out who we are Haven't followed her for years, I only look when there’s something on here!

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s trying to see who requests to follow her to see if she can figure out who we are Haven't followed her for years, I only look when there’s something on here!
Don't worry, I'll keep you int loop
Devoted follower here ay!

Reactions: 8
Maybe its to try and get more followers.
You know like when someone posts Funny insta and some account is like oh you MUST follow so and so, and then there account is private so you have to follow to get the content.
times must be hard

Reactions: 9
Am crap at twitter but she’s on there only 1 follower? I haven’t a clue how to work it has she lost her sheep?
Think it’s a glitch, I had a look and saw the same but when clicked on followers and following theres loads.
Had a look on insta and made all her accounts private except the shop

Reactions: 2
Maybe its to try and get more followers.
You know like when someone posts Funny insta and some account is like oh you MUST follow so and so, and then there account is private so you have to follow to get the content.
times must be hard
Definitely this. I bet Stefanny would give her right arm to be as successful as Pubity and the like. As if! surely there are only so many people in the arse scranning niche?

Reactions: 2
Someone's been catching up on Tattle Hi Steff
The thing is though she may well lurk But she’s like a child she will probably go worse now she knows it’s doing our head in! She can’t stop being that way because that’s giving in and admitting her behaviour is bad she should concentrate on her child and Her career right now she’s destroying both

Reactions: 5
Looking back on her old twitter is actually quite sad, seeing the family pictures and comparing with the content now I feel sorry for her in a way.

Reactions: 12
Looking back on her old twitter is actually quite sad, seeing the family pictures and comparing with the content now I feel sorry for her in a way.
Same. But not enough to put my popcorn down and stop taking the piss, unfortunately.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.