Scousebird blogs #24 Duck the trolls, duck the haters, I’m off to Patre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
16 comments on this Troll post but could be two people having a long conversation and liking each others posts 🤣🤣

DD9AF870-BBDD-4B2B-A42B-7E6CB12FB0E4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Iceland trip is a case in point of why people don’t need to sign up to her Patreon. Despite saying she’d be posting updates for subscribers I know with out paying about -

Not seeing the Northern Light so photoshopping them into a pic
A trip to Gullfoss waterfall
A trip that got cancelled cos of bad weather but they managed to geg on a different one
On that trip the bus stopped to rescue a van stuck in snow
A beer in some sort of phallic themed bar
A dip in the blue lagoon wearing that minging stringy black top

She’s only been there 3 days! Marketing genius she is not!

She’s posted 6 grid posts and a story since arriving in Iceland on her travel page. What happened to her patreons exclusive content? What happened to privacy? I wouldn’t even know you were there without your daughter (again) if you hadn’t posted about it. She can’t stop herself.

Oh same, I’d die of shame If they turned up at the office.
Haha! Great minds think alike @eskimopie! Pretty much the same post at the same time!

Reactions: 8
Its probably her 2 or so “mates”, Carlisi, NMH and Ma Cureton and nobody else. Who the duck is going to pay the listen to her cackle

“The most unsuccessful flounce from the internet ever” I feel there’s a a thread title there 🤣🤣
Yes!!! this has to be the next thread name 🤣

Reactions: 8
She continues to baffle me on a daily basis! What even is she? How can she brand herself as Scouse bird when she's such a show? I feel proper ashamed for her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Steph , LOLS is crap soz ! And you have to interact with your child. So yeah.
I didn’t book this for my daughter because she would expect to see people in LOL costumes if you know what a mean? A bit like what they do in Disneyland but a LOL? I believe it’s literally just singers singing songs the kids won’t even know and they don’t even resemble the LOL characters. Hard to explain but anyway, they’ve been on wowcher for months, they can’t give them away.

Who told her that sweaty plat in her head looks ok? Why get extensions when you’re that much of a scruff? She just looks like she stinks.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t book this for my daughter because she would expect to see people in LOL costumes if you know what a mean? A bit like what they do in Disneyland but a LOL? I believe it’s literally just singers singing songs the kids won’t even know and they don’t even resemble the LOL characters. Hard to explain but anyway, they’ve been on wowcher for months, they can’t give them away.

Who told her that sweaty plat in her head looks ok? Why get extensions when you’re that much of a scruff? She just looks like she stinks.
Yeah I expected that , if you don’t know any of the dolls , you’d be lost. Or enjoy being around your child.

No doubt ANOTHER FREEBIE NIGHT OUT with Cora though , god forbid she actually paid to take her to a local farm or Speke Hall or somewhere ?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.