Scousebird blogs #24 Duck the trolls, duck the haters, I’m off to Patre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever seen the trans woman who walks around bootle/Waterloo/Crosby in a floral dress, make up and a full on bald head? That’s who I pictured when you said this 🤣🤣
He/She wanks in the phone box outside Iceland in Waterloo 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He/She wanks in the phone box outside Iceland in Waterloo 🤮🤮🤮
I thought this was about Jeff and thought it was the funniest accusation yet 😂 what a disappointment when I scrolled up and it's someone else from her trans community

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This shyte she sells wouldnt you think she would at least dry clean/wash them first, the label is fkn minty and dont look at the nails.
A2701409-4EF7-4456-865E-BAE1AF2B9A3D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Another lurker here :coffee:👋 brought here by Jeff... didn't even know the site existed until she had her rants she's doing marvellous at advertising for this site... anyone else noticed since someone on here asked is she pregnant she's posted her alcohol posts... is she pregnant or just fat? I'm fed up of her selling off her cheap tatt! 😒 she's deffo lurking herself...

Reactions: 17
I’m still for laughing hysterically at someone attempting to sell SHEIN stuff second hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See she’s giving diaries away now to her patreon (well not really they’ll probably have to buy more tit) thought they were flying out🤣

• Haha
The bobble hat in the bikini from the Queen of Circle of Show right there 🤣
the fisherman friend hat is an absolute scream 🤣🤣 its not even a nice one with a big fluffy fur Pom Pom on, it looks like a soggy one you’d see flung over a fence post in the middle of nowhere

• Haha
Another lurker here :coffee:👋 brought here by Jeff... didn't even know the site existed until she had her rants she's doing marvellous at advertising for this site... anyone else noticed since someone on here asked is she pregnant she's posted her alcohol posts... is she pregnant or just fat? I'm fed up of her selling off her cheap tatt! 😒 she's deffo lurking herself...
Yay more DAB’s
Welcome

Thats enough about Jeff, the jacket looks shite too....
Dead 💀💀🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
the fisherman friend hat is an absolute scream 🤣🤣 its not even a nice one with a big fluffy fur Pom Pom on, it looks like a soggy one you’d see flung over a fence post in the middle of nowhere
She looks like a Flump in that hat!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my days. That absolute horror off TikTok Queen of Scotty Road has just done a TT from the empty shop of shite. duck me. It's like a terrible fever dream.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.