Scousebird blogs #24 Duck the trolls, duck the haters, I’m off to Patre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The calibre of Jeff's followers 🙄🥴
It's bleeping Iceland Kezza not Benidorm. PLEASE don't go.
This reminds me of my exes family who went there , complained it was too cold and spent one night out walking around trying to find a Chinese 🤣

Ya boi John knows how to pick them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus tonight Jeff, I’m lost for bleeping words here..
Hahahahhaha this is proper who she reminds me of ya know.

Beg she waves her plane tickets in front of Cora’s face “much to good for children” 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This reminds me of my exes family who went there , complained it was too cold and spent one night out walking around trying to find a Chinese 🤣

I'm getting PTSD from your profile picture 😆 #sannyflaps

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Your profile pic should be banned for highly offensive material 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your profile pic should be banned for highly offensive material 😭🤣🤣
Featuring THE BLACK TOP

She needs to learn it makes her look like a shot putter. Why would you wear your gym top in the lagoon? Also the same top you tried to use to woo Bad Man Ting (as featured in my pic)- too many why’s for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Featuring THE BLACK TOP

She needs to learn it makes her look like a shot putter. Why would you wear your gym top in the lagoon? Also the same top you tried to use to woo Bad Man Ting (as featured in my pic)- too many why’s for me.
It’s not a gym top it’s a bikini top but she wears it at the gym. She wears it everywhere its gonna get up and walk one day. 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Urgh DABs I was catching up on my watched threads before I went to bed last night and I dreamt about Jeff!
She was in my house, ranting about tattle and I let her s lag it off then defended it and said I was a member and she flipped and threatened my cat 🤣 so obv I saw red and started threatening her with a samurai sword that if she ever touched my cat it'd be the last thing she did 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The video of her on the closet_london page... she makes everything look dog tit. What is the shoe choice about, her feet look like canoes. She's like a man who's in the early stages of transitioning into a woman but doesn't have any female friends to advise her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The video of her on the closet_london page... she makes everything look dog tit. What is the shoe choice about, her feet look like canoes. She's like a man who's in the early stages of transitioning into a woman but doesn't have any female friends to advise her.
Omg yes 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever seen the trans woman who walks around bootle/Waterloo/Crosby in a floral dress, make up and a full on bald head? That’s who I pictured when you said this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have an older trans neighbour and her ex wife is a dumpy old woman (like me nan) and you can tell she advices her because she looks in desperate need of advice from a woman who could help and guide her in how to dress and style her hair which is lovely but in desperate need of a cut.
I am not that person to help though as I get help and opinions from my own daughters. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Send Jeff and NMH in to deal with Putin. He’d surrender straight away if he saw them two units coming for him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.