Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she photoshopped her nostrils out of her photo? And the bendy mirror/ boobs missing when she was advertising those pjs? God influencers are full of shite!

She's a tory. She profits off of a football tragedy. In her home town. Even if she did donate some of the money (which she doesn't) it's still crass.

She doesn't like being called out.

This whole patreon thing is a money spinner for her. End of. She is jumping on the troll bandwagon to up her engagement for it. Now a bit of doxxing too.

Go'ed Steph girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Calls us sad but she’s sat refreshing tattle then going through her 100k followers to find late to the party’s pic. (Newbies please remember to crop your screenshots 🤦🏼‍♀️)
Jeff why don’t you just fuk off like you said you was going to?
I thought she didn't check Tattle🤔🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell she’s on one lately isn’t she? Defo been binned off by her Italian totty. Soz Jeff. Ciao witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh, I’ve enjoyed catching up the last few days on here this morning! That Live video was the worst bit of acting I’ve since since the last Boris Johnson apology. £6 to watch Jeffenstein smash avocados with her hulk hands, then post it on a free site for people to think,”ooh! I’d love to pay to see more of that!”
She’ll find on patreon you have to have something to offer or you don’t get subs. What she offering? How to leave your kid in a hotel room, McCann style, to go kick off about a sun lounger.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh, I’ve enjoyed catching up the last few days on here this morning! That Live video was the worst bit of acting I’ve since since the last Boris Johnson apology. £6 to watch Jeffenstein smash avocados with her hulk hands, then post it on a free site for people to think,”ooh! I’d love to pay to see more of that!”
She’ll find on patreon you have to have something to offer or you don’t get subs. What she offering? How to leave your kid in a hotel room, McCann style, to go kick off about a sun lounger.
She’s probably flashing her gash on Only Fans

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooh, what to do what to do, eh?

Tell you what Steph. Should we send screenshots of your doxxing, threatening instagram posts to the Echo?

👏 Having 👏 an 👏 opinion 👏 on 👏 separate 👏 website 👏 isn’t 👏 trolling 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The Echo would have a field day with her and the circle of sheow. She’s vile inside and out.

Reactions: 11
I think most people here did say it with their chest and were blocked so…

Irony is, threatening posts like this ARE a criminal offence….
Here we go again with the “troll” shout. bleeping stop and take a good look at yourself. You’re a nasty, vindictive piece of tit. Women going the races to have a nice day out and being insulted by you because you’re a horrible witch. That wasn’t trolling though was it. Don’t come across with the poor little me shout.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
oh shut the duck up steph you twit
threatening / heavily insinuating to commit an actual criminal offence on your social media? you're so clever

Reactions: 15
And what are you going to do Jeff?

Jeff: “Everyone look! I identified this ‘troll’!”
Everyone: “Omg! What did she been saying?”
Jeff: “Well, she said I sell my Spanish cleaning products for too much money!”
Everyone: 👁 👄 👁

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s out with the spite again. Probably because she has been binned off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.