Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kicking off on Kate Hayes thread too for similar grossness- another Scouse bird insta pal 🤢🤢🥸
Oh yes, I saw that! KHM went into rant mode crying troll and doxxing! I really hope she is on her way out because she is dangerously stupid that one

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The dressing room, the kitchen, the toes how can everything look so grotty? Hope her suitcase gets lost and she shits herself from all the Italian coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The outfits aren't exactly great on her. Why doesn't she get some nice oversized shirts with leggings or something? So she can eat and drink all she likes without looking like she is 6 months pregnant afterwards. I bloat terrible and would be so uncomfortable in those outfits all day!

Reactions: 8
The outfits aren't exactly great on her. Why doesn't she get some nice oversized shirts with leggings or something? So she can eat and drink all she likes without looking like she is 6 months pregnant afterwards. I bloat terrible and would be so uncomfortable in those outfits all day!
I think we should all have a whip around so she can buy a new bleeping belt!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That bleeping belt again. Is it the only designer thing she has?! 🤮

I’m sure she’s trolling us with those outfits. I literally cringe when I see her. Woolbirdblogs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ahahahaha who has worn a jumper dress in the last 20 years honestly? I didn’t even realise they were still a thing. They look shite and I wouldn’t be seen dead in one now, although I thought I was it in them when I was 15 🤣

I think we should all have a whip around so she can buy a new bleeping belt!
She could always get herself a 'duck the Tories' one especially made???

I have a lovely little old moschino bag that's now relegated to the wardrobe because of our Jeff.

Jeff you're welcome to it queen. If you want it just mention your toes in your stories. I will leave it in your shop for you ❤

She didn't quite delete all her circle of show tweets. 2013... so more than old enough to know better. I'm sure she did an article addressing it though and saying she had changed or something. KHM take note!

Steph all your recent outfits need to go in your circle of show. It's a no from me I'm afraid. Get in the bin!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s going to Rome wearing an old hessian sack. Italian women could look fantastic wearing a bin bag but Heff? She looks like she has stepped out of Kay’s catalogue in the late 70’s

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She proper eye bleeping herself in that blue tit suit ain't she, finding the right lighting and literally flirting with herself in the camera. Those dresses do nothing for your figure Jeff, everyone will be laughing at the state of you wearing that Moschino belt too 🤢

Honestly she doesn’t know how to dress for her shape . She looks like uncle fester in that blazer. She has a gut , and she needs some good £35 M&S shapewear and good , staple items , not just some ald tat she’s been gifted or got on sale. It’s sale for a reason - buy some decent cuts

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh good, health and well-being guru Jeff is back! I’m sure PT Jodie is nice enough but of course she stuck with you Jeff…you’re paying her and you’re giving her free publicity! And also why the need to ramble into your phone when you’re pottering about the house? We all know you’re not that busy that you have to multitask and waving your phone around makes everyone dizzy.

Reactions: 7
Hahaha Stephanie’s content aligning with what is said on here

Room is now clean and going on about bloating

Zzzzzz you Crosby Bison

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.