Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki man head will have to tell her as she doesn't read here does she 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shocked that Cora hasn't been shipped off to her Dads. Hopefully they will spend some quality time together over the next week.

Reactions: 4
The diaries are FLYING out Dabs! 500 at a time! So why spend the next 10 or 20 stories giving the hard sell and admitting that they’re on sale at the moment? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hands up if you think she made covid up after all didnt she have it once ? then get some blag antibodi test (to prove she was immune to go on her work meetings with fatrow ) from wish ?
made it up gerl because your new-year plans are no more because beppe has dumped your manky house coated up self

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hands up if you think she made covid up after all didnt she have it once ? then get some blag antibodi test (to prove she was immune to go on her work meetings with fatrow ) from wish ?
made it up gerl because your new-year plans are no more because beppe has dumped your manky house coated up self
I know loads of people who have got it for the second time, it's a different variant.

Reactions: 6
Like I'm all for have the boobies hanging free. But I don't want to see her nipples thanks. I was enjoying a maccies for christ's sake!!!

Having*****
Just call me DipsyHM 🥴 I'm as illiterate as her today.
Glad Jeff is staying in and not spreading her germs about. Unlike the other horror 😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wi
Like I'm all for have the boobies hanging free. But I don't want to see her nipples thanks. I was enjoying a maccies for christ's sake!!!

Having*****
Just call me DipsyHM 🥴 I'm as illiterate as her today.
Glad Jeff is staying in and not spreading her germs about. Unlike the other horror 😱
Who is the other horror? I can't wait to be free of isolation 😭😤

Reactions: 1
She’s just posted drinks shimmer on the shop page surely that’s the shittest timing when’s everyone gonna buy that Steph tomorrow for Christmas and new year oh yes it’s nye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wi

Who is the other horror? I can't wait to be free of isolation 😭😤
KHM! She's been out spreading her germs all over the place, even though she's been feeling unwell for days. 🤢🥴

At least Steph has the decency to stay in. What I don't get though is, surely if Cora has been around her mum who has covid, now wouldn't she be better off staying with her incase she caught it? It seems backwards to me how you're allowed to have kids go back and forth like that, especially when this variant is meant to be so easy to catch!? That's not a dig at Jeff's parenting either, this is a general life observation 🤣

I'm also stuck in tonight. My bespoke offering to the world isn't well, so I'm ordering a takeaway and necking a bottle of the mulled stuff.

Happy New Year DABs! And you too Jeffany! (Genuinely sorry you're stuck in. Must be a bit tit.) XxX 🥳❤

Reactions: 17
KHM! She's been out spreading her germs all over the place, even though she's been feeling unwell for days. 🤢🥴

At least Steph has the decency to stay in. What I don't get though is, surely if Cora has been around her mum who has covid, now wouldn't she be better off staying with her incase she caught it? It seems backwards to me how you're allowed to have kids go back and forth like that, especially when this variant is meant to be so easy to catch!? That's not a dig at Jeff's parenting either, this is a general life observation 🤣

I'm also stuck in tonight. My bespoke offering to the world isn't well, so I'm ordering a takeaway and necking a bottle of the mulled stuff.

Happy New Year DABs! And you too Jeffany! (Genuinely sorry you're stuck in. Must be a bit tit.) XxX 🥳❤
Truff the spreader of germs and woeful make up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.