Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year dabs!! I'll be spending mine watching stuff on Disney plus with the kids, and feeling sorry for meself cos covids shite

Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh I had a dream last night that I was minding Cora and Jeff let me mind her without meeting me 🤣🤣🤣 fucks sake

• Haha
She's really giving off stinky fanny vibes in that video, sweating tits having over her gunt, probably not brushed her teeth in days. Great time to be advertising your diaries, on NYE, and Christmas boxes you were gifted at the start of the month to promote in the lead up to Christmas 🙄. Lazy, smelly, bleep!

Happy new year DABs, can't wait to see what Roma brings 🎆🥂🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate the rancid mega fod and everything about her. I could happily ignore her normal tit, but her parenting skills are a disgrace. Not a maternal bone in her body. People per out there who have lost or can’t have kids and she treats hers like a massive inconvenience and Instagram prop
She and her bombsite kitchen can get to duck. Hope she fails 2022 in style.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's talking about her chin hair on latest are you old story, yet wasn't she plugging a laser clinic a few months back? She chats so much shite.

Reactions: 12
I thought the trashy blag design crap Chinese diaries were flying out? So why has she reduced them over 30% then? They will still be there in July when she can’t even get rid of them for 50p

Hasn’t posted any outfits lately because she’s been eating all the pies more like

Reactions: 2
Hasn’t posted any outfits lately because she’s been eating all the pies more like
WHY has she just had to re-post that awful cruise ship outfit as well, like anyone in their right mind was asking for the link to them kecks! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WHY has she just had to re-post that awful cruise ship outfit as well, like anyone in their right mind was asking for the link to them kecks! 🤢
My own mother wouldn’t been seen dead in that and she’s sixty bleeping three!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ive jumped on here as soon as I saw those kecks - what the actual duck. My sons got a supermarket harry potter costume and the nylon silky pants from that are better quality. She looks like Betty white god rest her soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ive jumped on here as soon as I saw those kecks - what the actual duck. My sons got a supermarket harry potter costume and the nylon silky pants from that are better quality. She looks like Betty white god rest her soul.
Troll!!! Our Jeff is a “scouse fashion icon”
Everyone loves her outfits and are dyyyiiing to know where they’re from
Ps..I haven’t took my meds today 🤔

Hahaha I’d love to show her mine with bottles of Dom Perignom and a magnum of Cristal plus good quality gin and spirits, not scouse turd cat piss

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
On the pic how they should look… pleat down the front and paired with heels. Very different to her look

Reactions: 2
She wears clothes to go out, out that I wouldn’t even throw on to put the bins out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.