Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the live video to post on here? What did she say in it ?

Reactions: 2
Wonder if any historic tweets had anything to do with her decision. #JustSaying 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like if there was a card she’d have shown the card. I mean it might be true but it seems a bit sus. If it is true though it’s not on.

i noticed that too about “trying to find out were Cora lives” well we can all clearly see she isnt with Steph much but no one is trying to geographically locate her I don’t think.

“I can’t date anyone” girl you took him to old scouse birds FUNERAL for crying out loud.

trouble is, she makes out all this attention is completely unwarranted and through no fault of her own but fails to understand she’s brought it all on herself. Best thing for her is to come off the internet

She put a video on the other day happy as Larry showing people around Jodie’s new gym (still visible on Jodie’s page as she reposted it. That got taken down today. I’m wondering if that’s so as to create the narrative of “things have been bad since Wednesday when I received the card” when in fact whatever has happened has happened today/yesterday and it’s nothing to do with trolls

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I feel bad for her if she genuinely is leaving social media due to Tattle BUT her whole schtick is over and has been for years. The ‘scouse bird’ persona that she adopted 10 years ago doesn’t apply to her (doubt it ever did), her posts are all over the place and she hasn’t got a coherent brand or a USP that makes her relevant. She tries to be a bit of everything and it’s just not working. Some of the things said about her on here are out of order and the McDonald’s fanny debacle was just stupid but she’s past her sell by date by a good few years.
Her comment about how sites like this will be illegal in a few years was as Tory as it gets. Trying to ban free speech? It was alright when she was building her entire social media presence on mocking people though.

Does she actually think the #wherescora thing is trying to literally locate her daughter’s location?! 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Doesn’t appear to be following Carlisi any more….

I’m calling bullshit on the card and this is a cock related incident

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Doesn’t appear to be following Carlisi any more….

I’m calling bullshit on the card and this is a cock related incident
Maybe the swearing in the church incident was a step too far for him. A lot of Italians are very religious

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1) I doubt there was any card sent and she’s making it up to get attention or to detract away for why she’s really putting her pages on hold/selling them. Carlisi has binned her or she needs money for the kitchen.

2) She really thinks highly of herself to think people will pay to watch her give advice. This was the girl who said don’t come to me in my inbox for help and advice…..

3) Thank god we won’t have to have see her awful clothes anymore! A win for all Scouse girls.

I bet Mr Carlisi has read her the riot act or been reading here and made his own mind up.

Reactions: 18
Right shall we all go to carlisi now the heffer has left the building? I fancy a bit of pasta after all this drama see you all at 8. I’ll be the one with normal toes not cackling, clearing my throat or swallowing like it’s a whole block of cheese I’m tryna digest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I call BS! No house account because she's broke and can't afford to finish the reno. She's obvs been dumped again and I imagine the shop is about to go under. Nothing to do with trolls at all

Reactions: 20
I thought Carlisi had fucked her off when she looked a tit show on the school run the day after Rome, and why does she insist on filming herself crying, wants the sympathy #narcissist

Reactions: 16
I’m not a fan of the woman but sending a card to her home is low.
I don’t think and I sincerely hope it’s not the DABs style.
I’m not making excuses because we all know we’re not helping grannies cross roads being on Tattle but at the same time it’s very easy for things to be lifted from Tattle for example that review of lover boys restaurant could be from a complete randomer but Tattle will get the blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.