Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is no longer following the restaurant but is the personals still follow each other.
He’s got no posts though so I suspect the unfollow of the restaurant is the big duck you gesture but she’s left the personal in the hope he views the sob fest
She’s another Shirl 💃 dont flounce just go if your going.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I feel bad for her if she genuinely is leaving social media due to Tattle BUT her whole schtick is over and has been for years. The ‘scouse bird’ persona that she adopted 10 years ago doesn’t apply to her (doubt it ever did), her posts are all over the place and she hasn’t got a coherent brand or a USP that makes her relevant. She tries to be a bit of everything and it’s just not working. Some of the things said about her on here are out of order and the McDonald’s fanny debacle was just stupid but she’s past her sell by date by a good few years.
Her comment about how sites like this will be illegal in a few years was as Tory as it gets. Trying to ban free speech? It was alright when she was building her entire social media presence on mocking people though.

Does she actually think the #wherescora thing is trying to literally locate her daughter’s location?! 😂.
Hahaha aww ay stop it. I'd almost totally forgotten about the big mac debacle and now I've got to start all over again 😂

Anyway, scouse bird is no more?
Sound.

Others have hit the nail on the head here I think, I reckon it's something to do with the fella. Not convinced about this card stuff tbh but if it has happened, it's not on and something should be done about it. Honestly think she should pack it all in anyway tbf, for the sake of Cora's privacy alone now if nothing more. Idk how easy staying offline is going to be for someone whose always chatting into their phone as if it's their mate and that though...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her actual personal account is still following and being followed by carlisi, so unlikely a breakup is the reason….
9E946315-DA66-41F2-A825-11372580E4D4.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Ran here when I saw shes bleeping off. Hate the bleep woohooo bye Steph you meff. And Elle if you read here you know and I know you don’t like her. As yous where. ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know what makes me laugh? The way she makes out that she doesn’t read her and her ‘mates’ send her things. Would your mates send you something that says your fanny smells like an arl maccies? (Sorry 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ran here when I saw shes bleeping off. Hate the bleep woohooo bye Steph you meff. And Elle if you read here you know and I know you don’t like her. As yous where. ☺
Oh lovely Elle. I caught my now ex messaging her. The way she spoke on the messages was VILE!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well her profile pic on her private account doesn't look anything like the real her 👀.

Maybe she has stopped following Carlisi to 'stop the trolling' towards them? And they're absolutely fine?

Well her profile pic on her private account doesn't look anything like the real her 👀.

Maybe she has stopped following Carlisi to 'stop the trolling' towards them? And they're absolutely fine?
That’s what I thought. A red herring to throw off the trolls.

Reactions: 5
there was little to no interest in her attempt at paid content during the first lockdown.

Remember the pyjama box hahahahhaa

Coinciding with the spec savers doctor

I honestly think she deserves everything that comes her way.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.