Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every now and again she comes on and does this with her wobbly on the verge of tears voice. Remember the divorce one. She’s a phoney. Good riddance to her and her bleeping ego

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I reckon Carlisi has sacked her off cos she spent the whole time in Rome filming herself chatting absolute wham & that’s what’s caused the meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s no way she’ll be able to give up walking through town talking to her phone on a live, she loves the limelight too much. You watch, she will last a month and will come back saying she won’t let them win and why should she step back. Attention seeking.
Yep, spot on- I call this too. She'll bask in all the instahuns telling her she's great and the trolls are bitter etc etc then she'll be back.
boring, predictable nonsense from Liverpool's woollest 'scousebird' 🙄

Reactions: 14
How will she be able to take Cora on those very rare days out if they can’t gift them to her because she’s offline?

Reactions: 10
To be fair to Steph, if she genuinely stays offline then respect to her for not selling her soul for a few hairburst vitamins. I don’t think this is the last of her though.

She was always giving it the biggun about how she wasn’t one bit arsed about this site!

Reactions: 16
Someone has sent her a card, a bit sceptical about that, it sounds a bit KH, but someone wrote that review about her cackling in the restaurant and I think thats been the last straw for Signor Carlisi amongst other things. Some mad bastard to do the reviews which i dont think anyone on here has done. Oh well.

Reactions: 26
If someone has sent a card to her house then they deserve all that's coming to them. Keep it on tattle ffs! Not a fan of Steph and it's pretty obvious where her house is because it can be seen from outer space during Christmas, BUT there is a line. You've got to be extra fucked up in the head to cross it.

She was always going to gain a negative following with her 'circle of show' early days and the fact she is a bit of a bell when she wants to be. I fully believe in calling out the tit photoshops and the promoting crap. She had a bleeping nerve selling those 'duck the s*n' necklaces. Not everyone is going to like you and what you do.

Kudos to her if she stays away and manages to keep the shop going. But I think she will be back. Maybe Mr Carlisi has told her to do it? Who knows? If the police are involved then I hope they do find whoever sent the card.

Soz Steph. I will miss your tragic outfits and your fabulous little girl 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t think one of us sent the card we make perfect sense! 🤣 everyone knows where you live because you tell everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Steph going to the Kate Hayes school of gaslighting by blaming everyone else but herself for her downfall and sending fake cards to increase the sympathy? Snooze

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The shop is kept afloat with Tory money. It was always gonna be easier to duck out this way rather than admit the whole thing doesn’t have legs in the long run. Her daughter deserves better than to be used as a prop online. I also think the Elle Darby drama and more recently Kate Hayes’s past tweets has had certain influencers shitting themselves and it’s easier to shut up shop and run than deal with the fall out. I found it very telling when she said “they’ve tried to find out where Cora lives” so she’s not with you then? 🤔
These people have over shared with total strangers for years and they wonder why people know so much about their lives?
I wish her well, but she’ll be back. She’ll need to make money and that patreon will need promoting somehow 👀 there was little to no interest in her attempt at paid content during the first lockdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s live lads saying she’s ending scouse bird all because of the trolls😂
We have done the lord’s work DAB’s. Cue all the jefflets saying…oh don’t go Jeff, we larrve youuu. It’s not an airport love. No need to announce your departure

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cora’s getting older, she’s at school. What kid wants to be known as the kid with the Mum who posts memes about loving choke sex and being spat on. It’s grim.
As I’ve said previously she’s failed at very basic parenting by not safeguarding Cora. Anyone who looks at her account knows where they live, Cora’s school and every other detail of their lives. All so Steph can have some attention.
It’s a sad way to live but she chose it.

Reactions: 19
They love calling people who call them out for their tit, trolls don’t they?
What were you doing to them 2 poor girls that have never done a thing to you in Kirkby Jeff? And all the others you’ve ripped
bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cora’s getting older, she’s at school. What kid wants to be known as the kid with the Mum who posts memes about loving choke sex and being spat on. It’s grim.
As I’ve said previously she’s failed at very basic parenting by not safeguarding Cora. Anyone who looks at her account knows where they live, Cora’s school and every other detail of their lives. All so Steph can have some attention.
It’s a sad way to live but she chose it.
I would like to think protecting Cora played a part in it but I can’t help but think it’s more to do with her new fella.

Reactions: 20
If someone has sent a card to her house then they deserve all that's coming to them. Keep it on tattle ffs! Not a fan of Steph and it's pretty obvious where her house is because it can be seen from outer space during Christmas, BUT there is a line. You've got to be extra fucked up in the head to cross it.

She was always going to gain a negative following with her 'circle of show' early days and the fact she is a bit of a bell when she wants to be. I fully believe in calling out the tit photoshops and the promoting crap. She had a bleeping nerve selling those 'duck the s*n' necklaces. Not everyone is going to like you and what you do.

Kudos to her if she stays away and manages to keep the shop going. But I think she will be back. Maybe Mr Carlisi has told her to do it? Who knows? If the police are involved then I hope they do find whoever sent the card.

Nail. On. The. Head. I thought the first rule of tattle was to keep it on tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 19

As much as I dislike her that’s a big no, sending stuff to her house

Nail. On. The. Head. I thought the first rule of tattle was to keep it on tattle
I personally don’t believe there was a card but any influencer with that many followers sharing a detailed home account then a travel one where she’s live streaming from a different country all the while their house sits empty? The mind boggles. Trolls on tattle should be the least of your worries. People are so fuckin careless it astounds me, especially when they have children.
She was right in what she said though, there are easier ways to make money. Who could be arsed having to share every mundane moment of their life online? She was boring. It wasn’t going anywhere.

As much as I dislike her that’s a big no, sending stuff to her house
Agreed. But I don’t believe it happened. IF it did, I hope they’re traced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.