Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming from a catholic family, Vatican City was one of my main things I wanted to see. But there is SO much in main rome town centre that is amazing historical sights! And there is some really good restaurants (she’s probably not been as they don’t serve arse scranning), I’m not naming them as she will copy and go there in 5 mins 😂
we got lost so many times just exploring, but it didn't matter because round every corner was something breath taking to look at!
I couldn't even watch her stories with the constant "so, like, um"

Reactions: 7
we got lost so many times just exploring, but it didn't matter because round every corner was something breath taking to look at!
I couldn't even watch her stories with the constant "so, like, um"
Not exactly Alan Whicker is she. Thick twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely Carlisi is going to realise now how bleeping dense she is and clearly not someoene you would present to your family.

Reactions: 10
Surely Carlisi is going to realise now how bleeping dense she is and clearly not someoene you would present to your family.
That and if the review left on Tripadvisor is a genuine one that her presence there is starting to grate on non influencer regulars then he’ll start to think of the business also you’d imagine.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s another fake one if I’m honest hahaha , not me I must add (no spare time in the day) but it smells to me like a Tattler. I could be wrong. I just think the smelly big jowled biff carries more red flags than a matador and at some point , the penny will drop for Carlisi.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s another fake one if I’m honest hahaha , not me I must add (no spare time in the day) but it smells to me like a Tattler. I could be wrong. I just think the smelly big jowled biff carries more red flags than a matador and at some point , the penny will drop for Carlisi.
Yep I agree, the review is very tattle like, even mentions the cackle!

Reactions: 9
Yeah I tend to agree it’s probably a fake one mentioning the cackle

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Back onto her jarg Wish version of history lessons pretending she knows everything just coz she says... "an then you had Lucrezia et cetera et cetera". Just bundling hundreds of years of history into ET CETERA ET CETERA 😳 history? Completed it mate.

Does anyone buy this and think she's clever? I would be cringing my tits off listening to her waffle into her phone.

Also, no regard for the billions of 'no photographs' warnings around the Sistine. head
Lucretia Borgia needs about ten hours of history to explain, not a tit fake historians view. She’s a proper whopper

What kind of scouser swears in the holy land. Salt of the earth scousers (like me 💅🏼) had nans who went to mass once a week, confession once a month, knew all the words to ‘do not be afraid for I have redeemed you’ and didn’t eat meat on good Friday, my nan would be turning in her grave if I carried on like this cretin. lord have mercy on her

jeff girl for the 100th time you do NOT represent me!!!!! Have some bleeping respect
Exactly! I’m not religious in the slightest but have the upmost respect for places like she’s at. Imagine a new Covid variant called Jeff, where you talk to your phone like it’s your best mate, lose any fashion sense then claim Tory grants!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never comment on here, but I’ve been watching her latest stories wondering 1) where is her man friend when she’s recording/posting these stories. Does he sit on the other side of the table staring at her wondering how he can make it home without her 2) how is he not put off by her self-absorbed nature/ the attention seeking.

Really weird. I wouldn’t have the time nor patience to be stood next a friend, nor my partner, while they talk into their phone and act like I’m not there ON HOLIDAY. Especially one that he’s clearly taken he on as well

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Smelly big jowled biff 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never comment on here, but I’ve been watching her latest stories wondering 1) where is her man friend when she’s recording/posting these stories. Does he sit on the other side of the table staring at her wondering how he can make it home without her 2) how is he not put off by her self-absorbed nature/ the attention seeking.

Really weird. I wouldn’t have the time nor patience to be stood next a friend, nor my partner, while they talk into their phone and act like I’m not there ON HOLIDAY. Especially one that he’s clearly taken he on as well
First of all, welcome to the DAB’s and I honestly can’t see it lasting with him. She’s like a tit stain on the bog (Mr Tomi 2015 when he’s had 10 pints and a kebab with extra hot chilli sauce) of life that no matter how many times you flush it’s still there.You resort to getting the industrial strength toilet duck and a bog brush to get rid of it

#WheresCora
Reminds me of an episode of the royle family when Jim says to Dave about the baby something like “ its a good job he knows who you are because he doesn’t know who his bloody mother is”
Jeff is Denise Royle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bragging about being in a place where all the Italians go, away from the touristy areas. She needs to leave then the big blob of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First of all, welcome to the DAB’s and I honestly can’t see it lasting with him. She’s like a tit stain on the bog (Mr Tomi 2015 when he’s had 10 pints and a kebab with extra hot chilli sauce) of life that no matter how many times you flush it’s still there.You resort to getting the industrial strength toilet duck and a bog brush to get rid of it

Reminds me of an episode of the royle family when Jim says to Dave about the baby something like “ its a good job he knows who you are because he doesn’t know who his bloody mother is”
Jeff is Denise Royle
oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Possibly the best Pussy she has ever had

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.