Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s Italian for “I’m a pathetic excuse for a mother” or “ I put cock before my child” Jeff?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s unbelievable isn’t it. Wouldn’t you think after Venice and sending Cora to live with her dad for December she’d think hmmm…. Probably will swerve bleeping off to Rome.

kids gonna have some serious attachment trauma when she’s older

Reactions: 10
Those hair extensions are bleeping shocking. Greasy, green tones plastic rats tails.
And the sunglasses! 🤣 ‘everyone’s been asking about them’. Not they haven’t. They haven’t at all.

sunglasses that cover the brow don’t look good on anyone Jeffo aka frank butcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we please discuss the latest get up……. I mean even by Jeff’s standards that is horrific 😂😂😂😂 the girl clearly still shops in BU.

Dark blue coat, knee high black fake suede boots, LEOPARD PRINT LEGGINGS, and a camel coloured roll neck dress.

Can someone please get this woman a stylist, so she stops walking around like she’s jumped in the River Island bargain bin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Imagine her saying Lucrezia 🤣🤣 bleeping hell, you’d get drowned in spit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The swearing all over the holy places in beautiful Rome though 🤬 why Mr Carlisi are you still hanging round this utter skank? 🤢

Reactions: 12
What kind of scouser swears in the holy land. Salt of the earth scousers (like me 💅🏼) had nans who went to mass once a week, confession once a month, knew all the words to ‘do not be afraid for I have redeemed you’ and didn’t eat meat on good Friday, my nan would be turning in her grave if I carried on like this cretin. lord have mercy on her

jeff girl for the 100th time you do NOT represent me!!!!! Have some bleeping respect

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Screenshot_20220110-221432_Instagram.jpg

Confirmation DABs that she is away with the man. Why does she never do little trips with Cora. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What kind of scouser swears in the holy land. Salt of the earth scousers (like me 💅🏼) had nans who went to mass once a week, confession once a month, knew all the words to ‘do not be afraid for I have redeemed you’ and didn’t eat meat on good Friday, my nan would be turning in her grave if I carried on like this cretin. lord have mercy on her

jeff girl for the 100th time you do NOT represent me!!!!! Have some bleeping respect
I got told off at Christmas by my grandma for saying bloody hell at church when my uncle shined a laser pen in my eyes cause he thought it was funny 😩
I’m like 30..

• Haha
Reactions: 21

My Scouse Nan wasn’t religious at all but I remember getting grief off her one Sunday lunchtime for having a hangover, and her telling me I should be spending my Sunday mornings in church and not rough in bed! When I asked when she’d last been to church I was told to not be so bloody cheeky and stop changing the subject! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

'I have called you by your naaaaaaame... you are miiiiiine...' in my best church singing shrill!

Actually cannot believe the swearing and filming. Zero respect. I hope that Carlisi review is genuine. I got all excited about going ages ago when me mate showed me the arancini. But then I saw that Jeff the greb stinks the place out and swerved it. I will stick with the deli by her shop and get fat on cannolis instead. The staff are better looking anyway 🤣

• Haha
I got told off at Christmas by my grandma for saying bloody hell at church when my uncle shined a laser pen in my eyes cause he thought it was funny 😩
I’m like 30..
In god’s house Brooke!!! Woeful behaviour!🤣

'I have called you by your naaaaaaame... you are miiiiiine...' in my best church singing shrill!

Actually cannot believe the swearing and filming. Zero respect. I hope that Carlisi review is genuine. I got all excited about going ages ago when me mate showed me the arancini. But then I saw that Jeff the greb stinks the place out and swerved it. I will stick with the deli by her shop and get fat on cannolis instead. The staff are better looking anyway 🤣
I’ve got do not be afraid stuck in my head now🤣

My Scouse Nan wasn’t religious at all but I remember getting grief off her one Sunday lunchtime for having a hangover, and her telling me I should be spending my Sunday mornings in church and not rough in bed! When I asked when she’d last been to church I was told to not be so bloody cheeky and stop changing the subject! 😂
Aw god love her hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Although I am shocked by most things she does the swearing and filming in religious spaces for content is really disrespectful and she is such a poor role model to her child. Proper scousers were brought up by strong women with moral values (and catholic nans!). Her child will have all of this documented to look back at and be so mixed up about boundaries, men and will wonder where she was when her mum was away with some fella.

I can play that hymn on my guitar

• Heart
  • Haha
Telling us you have to wear masks even outside in rome….whilst removing her mask

Obnoxious twit

Reactions: 14
She managed to make Venice look ‘meh’ and now she’s doing the same with Rome! If you’ve never been, don’t be influenced by this clown, watch a real travel blogger who does proper research and is able to string a sentence together.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Urgh she's a meff, she looks filthy and unwashed. I went to Rome last year and she is NOT showing off how spectacular it is in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Urgh she's a meff, she looks filthy and unwashed. I went to Rome last year and she is NOT showing off how spectacular it is in the slightest.
Coming from a catholic family, Vatican City was one of my main things I wanted to see. But there is SO much in main rome town centre that is amazing historical sights! And there is some really good restaurants (she’s probably not been as they don’t serve arse scranning), I’m not naming them as she will copy and go there in 5 mins 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.