Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she with her mysterious “mate” again and acting like a 16 year old trying hide there first relationship to there parents “honestly mum, dad they’re just my mate there’s nothing going on” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is her hair like a fluorescent yellow/green highlighter in that grid pic 😐😐😐 absolute state Jeff. Real scouse girls wouldn’t be seen dead with fried hair like that 🤢
I have honestly never seen her bleached hair look half decent. She suits dark hair more

Reactions: 7
Those naturally plump lips look like they've had a bit of filler migration 🤔

Reactions: 11
She got her sunglasses on a drunken bar crawl in Venice guys, cos she’s really cool like that 😂😂 you wouldn’t think this woman is hitting 40, she literally acts like an angsty teen who’s desperate to be different. ‘We had to stop for spritz cos we’re just deal cool’
As for that coat 😂😂😂 my Nan wouldn’t wear that.
I bet she asks random Italians to speak fluently from her to ‘immerse herself in the language’ but all she can understand is ciao, when they smell her breath and run off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She got her sunglasses on a drunken bar crawl in Venice guys, cos she’s really cool like that 😂😂 you wouldn’t think this woman is hitting 40, she literally acts like an angsty teen who’s desperate to be different. ‘We had to stop for spritz cos we’re just deal cool’
As for that coat 😂😂😂 my Nan wouldn’t wear that.
I bet she asks random Italians to speak fluently from her to ‘immerse herself in the language’ but all she can understand is ciao, when they smell her breath and run off.
That spritz thing annoyed me too! “Look at us being rebellious party animals stopping for a drink when we shouldn’t and living on the edge.” So bleeping immature. Who’s she trying to impress?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That spritz thing annoyed me too! “Look at us being rebellious party animals stopping for a drink when we shouldn’t and living on the edge.” So bleeping immature. Who’s she trying to impress?
She’s an embarrassment. Don’t know why anyone would want to be seen with her.

Reactions: 8
2 holidays AND shacked up with the fella and shipped Cora off to her dads. What the hell i actually cannot get over it

Swearing in St Peters basilica, classy as always Jeffanie
I thought the exact same, I’m not religious but when visiting places like that I would never even dream of swearing. However her first words were duck me. No matter where she goes or what she does she makes it look and sound cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 17
Back onto her jarg Wish version of history lessons pretending she knows everything just coz she says... "an then you had Lucrezia et cetera et cetera". Just bundling hundreds of years of history into ET CETERA ET CETERA 😳 history? Completed it mate.

Does anyone buy this and think she's clever? I would be cringing my tits off listening to her waffle into her phone.

Also, no regard for the billions of 'no photographs' warnings around the Sistine. head

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine taking you’re new bird on a trip to Rome and she speaks the whole time talking shite into her phone? Bizarre behaviour even for an “influencer”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This fella knows he’s in too deep now , tow hols , she is clearly sat in his place most nights of the week , she honestly is a pure stalker and gives off stalker vibes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.