Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to put some Germolene on that infected, golf ball of a mosquito bite A-sap. Plot twist, it was her blood on that pillow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to put some Germolene on that infected, golf ball of a mosquito bite A-sap. Plot twist, it was her blood on that pillow.
I literally thought that. The blood was on a pillow that’d been washed. You’d literally think she was at the scene of a murder. Apparently now people can’t cope without her holiday stories 👍🏻 Was amazing watching someone moan about literally everything. I’ll miss her thinking she’s fit in those outfits. Anyone get onto that time lapse where she was doing a ‘hello sailor’ pose with her hand up to her head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes growing another head lets hope its the stylish sensible one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm thinking she normally slags tattle off and she hasn't because she knows her rants bring more trolls over here, and she doesn't want people knowing she left her 5 year old alone in her hotel room in the night whilst she fucked about with towels and sunloungers and then deleted the story.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm thinking she normally slags tattle off and she hasn't because she knows her rants bring more trolls over here, and she doesn't want people knowing she left her 5 year old alone in her hotel room in the night whilst she fucked about with towels and sunloungers and then deleted the story.
💯💯 how you noticed she’s still got #wherescora she must be livid she’s still having to babysit

Reactions: 12
she’s seriously trying to prove a point with all the extra Cora content. Mrs “that site doesn’t exist in my world” 🤣🤣 - Look, I have her MOST of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
of course it was her blood, the blood was bright red. If it would have been blood from a day earlier it would have gone brown. She even said it looks like fresh blood on her trip advisor review.

Reactions: 13
she’s seriously trying to prove a point with all the extra Cora content. Mrs “that site doesn’t exist in my world” 🤣🤣 - Look, I have her MOST of the time.
Doesn’t exist in her world but reads it like a fly round tit every day
Hiiiiiii Jeffrey 👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#WheresCora is wondering WTF is happening here,
1. I'm allowed in the living room.
2. She is actually including me in an activity.
3. Why aren't I with my dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course she taught her 5 year old a game called strip jack naked! We wouldn’t have expected anything less!! Not snap or pairs nooo in true jeffany style strip jack naked!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Of course she taught her 5 year old a game called strip jack naked! We wouldn’t have expected anything less!! Not snap or pairs nooo in true jeffany style strip jack naked!
She’s not bleeping wired right. She’s sick in the head

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t concentrate looking at that thing on her bleeping forehead. Can’t wait to see her trying to be sexy with a face like John Merrick! Ohhh yes she defo will be shipping Cora back to Paul’s ASAP today I bet. Bye babe see you when my engagement is low 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I clicked on the link on her bio, look at what the beggy baked bean head has put on 🙈
Hahaha the “millionaire” scrounging drinks
That’s no better than the alkys who beg and ask for money. You hardfaced bleeping woman. I feel ashamed for you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.