Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that poor child always looks a holy show. Tatty scraggy hair, cheap clobber and nasty ass trainees. Get down to Melanie Louise with all your millions Jeff and get her in some Oilily. Tight cow.
As for those Vivienne Westwood jellies on holiday, I have no words 🤢.
Even without the alleged millions she should dress her better, you can pick up some lovely kids bits even in supermarkets, or next lovely little girls stuff cheap and cheerful and match them with appropriate hair accessories to tie it up tidy. No excuse for lazy arse and yes its not #WheresCora’s fault she is only a baby, but dressing her antwacky is going to leave her open for bullying when she is older. Thanks to her mother.

Reactions: 18
Of course I didn’t mean it against Cora, she can’t help that her mother dresses her like a scruff. But if Steph is willing to splash her daughter across her social media for likes, freebies and engagement then I’m allowed to pass comment on it. If she doesn’t want people commenting on how she dresses her child like a scruff in any old bit of tat then she should keep her off her social media and stop dressing her in flared leopard print monstrosities that look like a pair of tit old curtains. But of course she won’t cos she gets this stuff all for free. I’m not the first person to comment on how her hair is never styled nice or her trainees are dirty and as a so called ‘scousebird’ these are things that most women in Liverpool notice. The problem is Steph, not her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but that poor child always looks a holy show. Tatty scraggy hair, cheap clobber and nasty ass trainees. Get down to Melanie Louise with all your millions Jeff and get her in some Oilily. Tight cow.
As for those Vivienne Westwood jellies on holiday, I have no words 🤢.
Imagine the cheesey whiff coming off THOSE monstrosities!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Of course I didn’t mean it against Cora, she can’t help that her mother dresses her like a scruff. But if Steph is willing to splash her daughter across her social media for likes, freebies and engagement then I’m allowed to pass comment on it. If she doesn’t want people commenting on how she dresses her child like a scruff in any old bit of tat then she should keep her off her social media and stop dressing her in flared leopard print monstrosities that look like a pair of tit old curtains. But of course she won’t cos she gets this stuff all for free. I’m not the first person to comment on how her hair is never styled nice or her trainees are dirty and as a so called ‘scousebird’ these are things that most women in Liverpool notice. The problem is Steph, not her child.
Compared to a lot of actual scousers with kids, whose kids are always immaculate even if not in designer chav stuff which is quite common 🤣. Cora does always look scruffy, and it’s not her fault, it’s Steph’s fault for not buying her nice clothes.

It’s just sly on Cora, other kids and adults will say mean comments about her appearance on mufti days, cause crosby people can be quite snobby - it’s so much worse than when I was a kid growing up in crosby!

Reactions: 16
Compared to a lot of actual scousers with kids, whose kids are always immaculate even if not in designer chav stuff which is quite common 🤣. Cora does always look scruffy, and it’s not her fault, it’s Steph’s fault for not buying her nice clothes.

It’s just sly on Cora, other kids and adults will say mean comments about her appearance on mufti days, cause crosby people can be quite snobby - it’s so much worse than when I was a kid growing up in crosby!
Yeah there’s loads of places where you can pick up lovely stuff for kids, especially girls. No need to spend loads, you just need to keep them tidy and clean with nice shoes and hair. The poor child was wearing that gifted outfit to death, even to travel in. Then some horrific leopard print thing that was obviously free as well. Fair enough if Steph has a wacky sense of ‘style’ but for someone who sells herself as the ultimate Scousebird she’s a joke!

Reactions: 15
Lovely pic of her and Cora taken by the hotel photographer. Hopefully she’ll actually frame one? I still CANNOT with the fact she has framed selfies
of herself (and no one else!!!) in her livingroom! Not even a school pic of that poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Lovely pic of her and Cora taken by the hotel photographer. Hopefully she’ll actually frame one? I still CANNOT with the fact she has framed selfies
of herself (and no one else!!!) in her livingroom! Not even a school pic of that poor kid.
€55 but she can use the €70 refund (she queued for 40 minutes and umpteen visits to reception) she got so whats the problem Jeff!

Great updating of the #holidaygate Wiki @MariellaMac86 👏👏

Reactions: 10
Where does she even buy their clothes?! It’s mad that she obviously sees herself as some sort of style queen! The shoe choices particularly on holiday were just bizarre! Just get some nice sandals that go with most things for holidays surely 😂

Where does she even buy their clothes?! It’s mad that she obviously sees herself as some sort of style queen! The shoe choices particularly on holiday were just bizarre! Just get some nice sandals that go with most things for holidays surely 😂
Wouldn’t you just take a couple of pair’s of sliders and some fancier sandals for nighttime. What would possess you to take work/school shoes and them nike leopard print trainers??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t you just take a couple of pair’s of sliders and some fancier sandals for nighttime. What would possess you to take work/school shoes and them nike leopard print trainers??
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks they’re work/school shoes!

Where does she even buy their clothes?!
You know that weird shop full of old stock in central station? I reckon there.

• Haha
Cora does look scraggy and unkempt. Pointing that out is very much a sleight on Jeff not Cora and it’s important to distinguish between that. Cora is lovely and cute but her ma obviously doesn’t give a tit enough to run a brush through her hair

Reactions: 19
Shes gonna go off her box about the flight quick run the offy now , feed the cat and get your active wear on
BeCaUsE sHe GoEs tO tHe gYm TrOlL!!! 🤣 just trying to imagine the thought process for packing both their suitcases 🤷‍♀️🕵

• Haha
Going on about not having an unhealthy attitude to food. Yet it is all she goes on about. Weight, exercise and food. That in itself isn't healthy 😴🤯

Reactions: 14
Going on about not having an unhealthy attitude to food. Yet it is all she goes on about. Weight, exercise and food. That in itself isn't healthy 😴🤯
Exactly! The first thing she does when she gets home is step on the scales. She has a very unhealthy relationship with food, exercise and body image.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lovely showing of affection today for us Trolls, snuggles in bed with #WheresCora before she gets shipped out to daddy.
I noticed she had one decent pair of sandals on but cant find the photo since, other days she had the plastic looking shoes and feet squashed into trainees and at age 5 she wears what Jeff puts on her, be fun and games in a few years when she wants her own choices, usually what her mates are wearing.

Reactions: 5
I don’t about about you guys but I don’t know anyone who goes the gym on holiday? Any gym I’ve seen at a holiday resort is always empty bar the odd weird fitness freak. Holidays are your chance to unwind, get away from normality for a while. You do enough walking on holiday to compensate anyway. I love training but by duck am I going to waste good sunbathing time getting sweaty as duck in the gym. And taking up suitcase weight hauling workout gear and trainees with me. No.

I don’t about about you guys but I don’t know anyone who goes the gym on holiday? Any gym I’ve seen at a holiday resort is always empty bar the odd weird fitness freak. Holidays are your chance to unwind, get away from normality for a while. You do enough walking on holiday to compensate anyway. I love training but by duck am I going to waste good sunbathing time getting sweaty as duck in the gym. And taking up suitcase weight hauling workout gear and trainees with me. No.
Yeah but she only took about 3 outfits each anyway so not really a problem. Sure I saw Cora in that gifted number at least 3 times! I doubt she actually even went to the gym because had she she would definitely have done some filming in there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.