Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Why is she harassing the hotel reception for a refund? Surely if she’s booked the holiday through TUI her contract is with them not the hotel? Would you really spend so much time out of your hols raging over €70 when you could just sort it out when you got home? This holiday is shit because you’re making it shit Jeff, absolutely no need!

Reactions: 20

IcedGem

The way she tries to defend herself saying ‘I have her most of the time’ like she deserves a medal...erm she’s your daughter so you should have her most if not all the time 😩 Doesn’t really count when most of this precious time is in various forms of childcare! Then when she does have her the poor girl seems to be sat in front of an iPad while Steph’s on her phone, rather than having a chat or playing with her.

• Haha

StormSolitaire

Nah I will never get over how hideous, cheap and unflattering that get up looked! As if she’s included it in her holiday haul 🤣🤣🤣 it’s like something from Pretty Woman. Reminds me of one of them Ta ta towels that went viral. Just noticed she’s got the SB earrings on too 😩😩
I’m confused as in the holiday haul it looked more like a cozzie with a wrap? Please don’t tell me she’s gone to town in swimwear! Only speedomick can do that!

• Haha

MrsCK

Imagine announcing to thousands of people that your daughter was essentially left alone in the middle of the night. Everybody knows what hotel she’s in. Cora could easily be found by some dirty weirdo. She doesn’t fucking think at all

• Sad

Chunkywithopinions

Are they fucking FILA webs?
People tried to make them a thing again but they were never a thing in the first place.
Get in the bin you bad fucking wool!
Lilac FILA webs fuck offfffff 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
As if she left her 5 year old in a hotel room on her own! And in a hotel she’s publicly stated is dodgy. Then, she told the whole internet she’d done it 😂😂

Shazblag

VIP Member
So she deleted the towel story and now we see her hugging the 5 year old child she left alone at 2am. Jeff you read here thats why you deleted it either that or your mates you claimed read here have told you to delete it. Hope SS call on her when she comes home, give her the fright she needs to care for her child properly.

get the gossip

I’m not a fan of attacking people for things they can’t help like their appearance, family, background etc etc etc. (don’t get me wrong her personality and behaviour are fair game as she seems to continually choose to behave like a twat).

I initially find it uncomfortable reading all the bashing about her “fat fanny”, mannish build, thinning hair etc.

But given this is the woman who prided herself on the circle of sheow amongst other more recent questionable behaviours, my sympathy for her kind of dwindles.

Asevithankstome

View attachment 707956
Ah, contradicting herself again. Pretty sure she said don’t get married cause men will cheat and not worth it! Not just about the ‘admin’ side of thing is it Jeff? Oh but you’re getting paid for this AD aren’t you Jeff! so let’s forget everything you said so you can have your payout!! Absolute quilt 😂 Oh, pretty sure she also said getting married is a CON and doesn’t benefit anyone. Can’t make this shit up.
Marriage seemed to benefit her when she was getting her bespoke engagement ring made and when she got married in New York and then posted a breakdown of how much effort she had put into organising it. She then sold the engagement ring which, legally, is the receiver’s possession, it doesn’t have to be given back to whoever proposed, and bought a Dyson hairdryer with it. Maybe she just wanted a mini break in New York out of it and ended getting a hair dryer as a bonus!

• Haha

Sk8rBoi

She spent more time at a kids GCSE results party than her own child’s birthday party. Wonder if she went round telling all the 16 year old girls not to get married then tried to sell them all an inside out drink

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Did she not think to look up what the covid rules would be at the hotel? Like that would be the first thing I would be doing to see what the score was. For someone who's supposed to be intelligent that was an epic fail. Is she in Majorca?
She probably thought the rules wouldn’t apply to her. She Jeff the “famous” scouse icon 🤔
I bet you my next months wages she will say someone recognised her

• Haha

maryfisher

just watched her videos complaining about the holiday. She is one rude, spoiled, entitled cunt without even an iota of self awareness. Vile.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Morning DABs soz I was out last night but I’m howling off that fart 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve just watched the story. Imagine the smell in the house that taste forgot. Scruffy twat

I’ve screen recorded and added it to the wiki before she deletes it 💋

Last edited:
  • Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
The beach next to the hotel is a nudist beach, no wonder she was so desperate to get her room change, she wants a sea view so she can cock spot!

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
What’s her actual Beef with this holiday. There have been a few inconveniences but she’s banging on like it’s the Holiday from Hell. First world probs Jeff you big man head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19