Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonmarche

That piñata proper keeps you up at night doesn’t it
Yes it does, would you buy it for your child? She harps on about the BoJo one in her store and show how you much you hate him by buying it and destroying it, so her daugther gets one with her own face on to smash up!

• Sad
Reactions: 21

VIP Member
She’s still filming and posting other people’s kids on her grotty account. Jeff, this is a safeguarding issue, just because you don’t give a shit about your child’s privacy doesn’t mean to say other parents/carers feel the same.
I don’t know about anyone else but I always feel really bad if I try to take pics of my kid at soft play or wherever, if there’s lots of kids around I feel paranoid that someone will assume I’m taking pics of their kids too, so try just get one if he’s on his own or mostly just not bother at all. Bearing in mind the pics rarely go further than my camera roll too. I don’t think she should be so blasé about it at all. She’s an absolute witch, genuinely think she’s lost any scrap of decency she had left in her. Not just taking photos of other kids and sharing but every thing she is doing is so aggressive and contradictory to what she expects from others i just don’t know how she can look herself in the mirror

• Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
I remember her going on holiday with her a couple of years ago and as a mum myself I always used to find it mad that she was able to read books while away! You can’t take your eyes off them (or I don’t!) so I haven’t read a book around the pool since before I had them! It’s clear she signs her into kids club for the day. As I said earlier, you have to book them them in via an app the day before so kids club wasn’t closed on day 1, she just wasn’t there to book a slot the day before.
They only do 1.5 hour sessions and that’s it a day. This is to give everyone a fair go as only 10-15 kids are allowed per session (Covid)
Entertainment wasn’t cancelled last night with no notice - the tui team don’t work Mondays, they usually put an alternative local act on.

• Heart

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
It does amaze me how many people happily tell the world via social media that their house is going to be empty 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
She’s asking for poor Cora to be bullied at school. Can you imagine all the “yer ma sells her sweaty socks online” jokes she will get 😳 she thinks it’s funny but as per usual she’s not thinking about Cora.
Also why would any millionaire resort to doing that for pocket money? Fucking lying weirdo.

• Sad

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
So Day 1 - Steph got up early excited to throw cora in the kids club so she could go to the gym. All dressed and ready she discovered that kid’s club doesn’t open till later so decided to go and wait it out on a sun lounger. It then transpires there’s no kids club today. Cora fed up and becomes distressed so Steph decided to force the kid to sleep. No sooner had child’s eyes closed Steph moves her sun lounger away from Cora and proceeds to moan into her phone about how shit a time she’s having.

unreal

• Wow
  • Angry

Bonmarche

Anyone notice how after a night out she is very quiet on socials the next day.......maybe those drinks which I must make clearly are not for hangover but for liver function are nothing but a FAD!!

Or is she waking up in bed with some 17 year old who has just passed their GCSE's?? hehe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
And thinking about it, assuming the kids club was open was she just planning on leaving her 5yr old child with a gang of strangers in a foreign country at the first opportunity?! Whenever I’ve been abroad with my kids we usually spend the first few days sussing things out and then once we’re a bit more familiar with the place and the faces it’s at that point we might consider giving it a go. She’s treating it like a fucking childcare facility.

• Heart

Ellebee05

Now she’s playing victim again coz Cora didn’t get a certificate or whatever. Happened to my kid once that. Just spoke to the staff, give him a certificate. Problem solved and forgotten about. She’s saying the hotel have fucked up again on this shit show of a holiday. I think her real issue is the fact she’s had to spend a week with Cora. Coz yeah okay there was blood on the pillow. So what. I went away a few weeks ago and found a dirty pair of knickers in the back of the wardrobe. Did I let it ruin mine and my kids holiday? Did I fuck I threw them in the bin and built a bridge. Could someone tell me what the issue is and why the hotel has fucked up so much? Coz I don’t get it. Someone’s put towels on the sun beds. Yeah…holiday standard that. Lucky to get a sun bed at all in the summer holidays. The turtle place was closed? That’s on you for being a shit ma and not planning ahead. She’s been determined from day one to be a moaning bitch hasnt she.

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Soz Ms Worldwide. Had to delete those stories cos there is a good chance that the German couple, who's towel's i lashed, follow me on here. Really ? Do you actually think that you are famous ?!

Also, don't act hard on the internet f you can't 'take the heat' in real life. Knobhead.
Oh fuck off jeff. Get over yourself. Hahaha the German couple following her. Get in the bin you fucking nobody. The German couple were probably nice people just trying to enjoy their holiday, then you came along being your usual twatty self, you big ox 🤣🤣

• Haha

cbdgummybear

Ahahahahahaha!!!! “For the people who were asking, I’ve took the towelgate story down cos the people might be following me”
The only people who were asking was us dabs!!!

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
I just wanna know why she’s sat reading tattle on her holiday? Absolutely no one messaged her, she’d of screenshotted it for a start. She’s sat refreshing tattle on her crumby sun lounger in her 3* hotel.
The site that doesn’t bother her, the site that “doesn’t exist in her world”. You can tell how awkward she feels when she’s talking about how much she has Cora, you can literally see the nerve it’s hit.

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Oh my Fucking God!

Check-in. Could be anything from 10 mins to an hour can’t it? She said there are people behind her, but failed to say how many were in front of her.
She could have eaten before she flew.
She could have asked for food, I’m a bit shocked that the hotel wouldn’t have ‘something’ for them to eat knowing that they had a coach load of people coming.

Marching down to reception, the fucking hench. I would have taken the room, you were offered an alternative. You can’t turn it down and continue to moan. Being a millionaire I’m sure the £70 was back of sofa change to you and can afford to lose it.

Kids club closed so Fucking what. Play with your kid, if you don’t wanna do that, you should have gone on holiday on your own. Taking a kid with you everywhere is part of being a parent, so what the problem.

She is a Karen, you know the Karens that she despises and takes the piss out of.
She made me laugh this morning moaning about the breeze being warm. I’m sure even Tui can’t sort that out. And what did she expect, she’s gone away in the MIDDLE OF AUGUST!
Oh ano!! Moaning that the breeze wasn’t refreshing enough! Have you ever heard such shit. She needs to get an absolute grip of herself the stupid bint. I know I mentioned Afghanistan before, but the women there won’t even be able to show their faces in public under Taliban rule and she’s moaning that the breeze is too warm!!! A little perspective please. To quote Chandler Bing ‘it must be so hard for you! My wallets too small for my fifties and my diamond shoes are too tight!’. Ming.

• Heart

Sk8rBoi

Odds on her booking a holiday abroad just for herself to go on in a few weeks when she gets home to make up for this one. Then says how she’s a strong, independent woman for being able to go away on her own and that it’s something we all should do.

• Heart

Rosieposiepie

You just know she is going to read all these comments and come up with some stupid story about her being able to see the hotel room from the pool to try and justify what she did… can’t wait for the lie 😂

OliveOil2020

So who’s taking the photos?? Is her quality time with Cora asking her to take pics of her or has she taken the tripod away for those selfie opportunities 🙈

As for announcing to the world her 2am antics- just madness. Great parenting from Jeff McCann- still at lest she got her sunbed this morning