Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkywithopinions

I know she’s going bald but a comb-over .View attachment 720858
I like her face on that pic she looks alright. Can’t stand the blag missoni and mis matched sliders and then just look at her arm how it goes riiiiiight in at the bottom. Get off Facetune!!!

however, how the hell did I miss this - she left Cora alone in the room?! If anyone thinks this is ok they need their fucking heads checking, she’s 5!!! Fucking 5!!!! The thought honestly turns my stomach, the amount of what ifs in that scenario are just shocking. I bet some dickheads have said “well she’s asleep and nothing happened so what’s the big deal?!”, probably what the McCanns said every night until THAT night. Fucking horrendous that. I keep saying it in my head, she fucking physically left her 5 year old child in a hotel room on her own. What. The. Fucking. Fuck.

Someone get onto to TUI and tell them to ignore the complaint about having to take Cora with her when she has a piss and tell them she was leaving her alone in her room so can’t be that bothered. Mindblown. Honest to god I’ve seen some things on this tattle but leaving your child alone in a room in a foreign country genuinely tops the fucking list.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Bonmarche

We have took this to another level today DABS this is historic lol

She is beyond fuming and why the fuck is she throwing men into this now??? Got nothing to do with men....what a dickhead haha she is rattled and you can see the guilt of been a terrible parent plastered all over her plastic face.

• Haha
I've ran straight here to make sure everyone feels as sick as I do 🤣
You know what, I can’t even laugh at this because all I can think is poor Cora. I couldn’t care less if she sells her sweaty underwear to perverts, but putting it on her stories for all to see is vile. She’s putting goading a gossip forum over the welfare of her own child. Cora’s teachers and friends mums will see that, and when Cora is older her the school kids will bully her for it!

She doesn’t deserve that lovely little girl.

Bonmarche

DABS have seen all her stories today and can only say she is a horrible cunt with serious mental health issues.

If I was Paul I would be on the 1st flight there to get his daughter back.

Steph because you cannot offload Cora into a kids club so you can get cock, grow up and stop been a twat.

And she goes on about hygiene this is the whale who eats dinner from bed, has loads of unwashed mugs in her bedroom and takes photos of her sanitary towel hanging out....dirty bitch.

Cooksie

VIP Member
I wouldn’t talk about anyone’s natural appearance. But once they start heavily editing so putting out fake pics of themselves, or take filler freebies etc to sell to us / paid to promote companies, and alter their appearance it’s fair game as far as I’m concerned 🤷🏼‍♀️

And as you said.. circle of shoew.. nobody’s doing anything to her that she hasn’t done to someone else already so she can’t complain at all! Don’t forget she’s also recently fat shamed someone at the gym!

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
I wish someone had a screen recording of the towelgate story, would love to witness her meltdown in live action.
Loved that shout before when you’d find an Internet cafe on holiday, do a quick Facebook update, then back to enjoying yourself. Sad acts like Jeff can’t put her phone down to see what’s in front of them. Oh, and the kids disco looked shit, no self respecting ‘travel blogger’ would upload that pile of crap.

• Heart

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Did she really leave her kid in the hotel room alone at 2am?! Fuckin hell!! Pure McCann behaviour. More concerned with a fuckin sunlounger than her kid. Sitting there stuffing her mozzy bitten face and swearing in front of her kid. She’s making a complete holy show of herself. Why hasn’t she left the complex and gone to the beach like normal people do?
Well the options are either 1) she left her 5 year old alone in a hotel room at 2am or 2) she dragged her 5 year old out of bed in the middle of the night to go down to the pool to nab a couple of sun beds?? And she wonders why she gets comments about her parenting! Jesus!

Reactions: 18

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
I wasn’t going to comment because I thought maybe I was being dramatic but I always think back to Madeleine McCann who spent every day of that fateful holiday in kids club. Yes, there’s a lot of suggestions that it was the parents but it’s never been proven and the fact that 2 of the staff at the kids club left the following week never sat right with me. I’m not suggesting anything sinister would happen to Cora at kids club (god forbid) but to have such a lackadaisical attitude to who is responsible for her child is atrocious. I thought the same when she left Cora at the nail salon. You cannot trust anyone with your babies except yourself and specific family members. Sad but true.
not dramatic at all. General consensus is don’t let child out of your sight unless with trusted person. If there were a parenting text book this would be page 1. To do so is a risk.

davidsdead

VIP Member
Leaving a 1* review clearly identifying yourself on day one is never a good idea is it, they’re deffo spitting in her Fanta lemon.
They’re deffo just taking the piss out of her now, I reckon they’ve made her wait 40 mins for fuck all on purpose 🤣🤣
They offered to swap your room on day one, you should of accepted and then asked them to refund the 70euro you paid )to be closer to the kids club 🤣)
She’s made the entire debacle x10 harder than it needed to be.

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Oh my Fucking God!

Kids club closed so Fucking what. Play with your kid, if you don’t wanna do that, you should have gone on holiday on your own. Taking a kid with you everywhere is part of being a parent, so what the problem.
Taking your kid everywhere IS part of being a parent. I honestly can’t get over it.
And you know what Steph, no one would have been happy with blood on the sheets. But most people would have accepted the change of room and got over it.

You’ve whinged about that and having to have your child with you all the time for 3 days now. Might I suggest you have a quick flick through the news and then maybe count your blessings.

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Oh no hang on. According to her loads of jefflets say she looks like Kate Winslet
More like Kate Winnet

• Haha
  • Heart

Duffduff

Jeffs expectations of having a cushy kinda kid free holiday has been well and truly obliterated and now she is RAGING! She's such a passive aggressive prick, she can't hide the disappointment that she has to spend her holiday entertaining Cora, and therefore taking it out on the hotel and room (which they offered to change on the first fucking day!). If you want 5* quality love you have to pay for it.

Bonmarche

Today has been a great day.....the moose is rattled by the truth.....she must have snorted some white stuff to go on about men....

She has lost the plot and whoever did TripAdvisor needs the keys to the city

• Haha
  • Heart

Rangoonio

I've ran straight here to make sure everyone feels as sick as I do 🤣
I honestly believe she feeds off the attention she gets from this thread now and this disgusting text exchange screenshot is for our benefit.

I’ve tried to put myself in her shoes (yak 🤢) and with that many followers, before I posted anything I would always think about the potential of one day my daughter reading this, and my mum reading it.

Every fibre of my body would cringe if I was broadcasting the fact that I was flogging minty socks on the internet to fetishists.

But her warped logic probably sees this as her being able to hustle, top business woman that she is 👌🏼🥸

• Haha