Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know loads of people who lurk on this thread! Anytime I’ve mentioned her to anyone they’ve either unfollowed ages ago or they say exactly what we do - scatty, shit ma, thinks she’s god, the type you wouldn’t trust with your fella.
I know someone that used to live with her .... Definitely can't trust her with your fella, she hasn't an ounce of morals in her.

Also I can't believe she is reading tattle on holiday. She is legit having a breakdown. Turn your phone off Jeff, go have fun 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
100s and 100s and 100s of messages. Course you did Jeff 😂stop trying to justify going on holiday and palming your kid off. You’re a shit mum end of
the story she’s told her followers doesn’t reflect the truth though. Her narrative is “I’ve got a troll message because I put my child in kids club” but that isn’t what the criticism is. The criticism is expecting your 5 year old to be in kids club 9am every day and the level of despair exhibited when this has not been possible.

davidsdead

VIP Member
Watching the videos she saying she put towels out at 6am. Assuming she’s left her little girl alone!
Imagine complaining about people reserving beds when you’ve gone down to do the exact same thing... at 6am! Hotel should lash them all off tbf. I haven’t been to hotel that allowed you to reserve beds since 2003, honestly thought it was a thing of the past.

Last edited:

This.is.me

VIP Member
Is there an undercover DAB in this hotel? 😂

She spent all that time telling us what a good mum she is and then leaves her child alone in a hotel room in a foreign country to put fucking towels on a sun bed, she really is something else.

• Haha

Ranger

As if you'd wear the ballbag gown to the airport ffs. Attention seeking scruff.

As said might look ok on am Italian supermodel. Pink outfit looks like someone who thinks they are boss but comes from Thatto Heath.

Third one I'd wear without the fucking pout.

• Haha

turkeydinosaurs

No food on check in or whatever it is she’s moaning about. Talk about first world problems. We’ve all been gagging for a bag of Lays for the past 18 months I’d have been skipping the shop for a bag bigger than my head

• Haha

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Of course you’re bothered Steph, you’re being publicly criticised who wouldn’t be bothered. But maybe instead of “I’m not fuming but really I am” ranting take the time to have a think what people are saying.

Maybe you are a most of the time mum with a happy little girl who knows she is loved, but what you post on your social media portrays the opposite. Given that your social media image is your livelihood is that really how you want to come across?

Or maybe the comments hit a nerve and what you’re reading is true If that’s the case fix it while you can! Spend time with your kid!

Bonmarche

I told you all DABS a dreadful mother and parent. Holidays away are for memories and laughs not for dumping your accidental child into kids club and moaning about it as it is closed..

She has no parental skills at all....what a selfish horrible bitch.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Even worse. It's a dress!!! 🤯🤢😱

Thank fuck she has now put it on the way it was meant to be worn. She does not represent any scouse girl I'm sorry! She permanently looks a show!

From those videos the average age of the people there is abaa 12.

Go home Jeff and relax in your Crosby mansion. It might help you mentally. Because you know, you're a tit and tha...
Is she at a GCSE results party?

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
Nah, for me Badman Ting were the days
I still cringe when I think back to her bragging about how proud she was of him and more than anything, that she actually thought she’d bagged a Doctor. No one with a brain or ounce of decency would dare! She peaked at Paul... say no more on that 🤣

• Haha

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
She is proper rattled, now trying to turn it into a feminist issue. Of course I would say the same to a man! Anyone desperate to get rid of their child as soon as they go on holiday with them needs to give their head a wobble, male or female. Can’t believe I even have to explain this tbh.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Did anyone get onto when she was saying Cora said this is the best hotel and holiday ever. Jeff then said what about last years holiday??

Cora probably didn’t find that fun cause her ma sacked her off every day in kids club to cry about buck tooth vape guy or badtingman. This holiday Jeff has been forced to actually spend some time with her kid which Cora is loving, not knowing her ma is slagging her off on social media cause kids club is closed.

• Haha
  • Heart

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Please stop speaking with your mouthful. It’s disgusting. It’s also probably why your daughter does it.

It’s probably hotel staff that threw her towels in the pool.
And now, she waits for the towel owners to come down so she can have a confrontation with them.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
I just love the boasting over having a successful fella, a doctor no less, when he was a married man with kids working in Specsavers 😂😂😂.

• Haha

observerisshe

Chatty Member
She really does fucking love herself doesn’t she, trying to be so relatable “I used to be fat but now I’m just chubby”
Them poses trying to be sultry…. No you fucking big dumpster truck you look like a fucking melted ice cream

• Haha

cbdgummybear

She’s so fucking entitled, isn’t she!?! Do you ever watch her videos and think,”why?”. They’re pointless. More personality in a shoe

• Haha

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
Who the fuck doesn’t get a Burger King or a boots meal deal in the airport anyway who in the 2021st year of our lord is relying on plane food
She was too busy eating free croissants in the free vip lounge to think about feeding her daughter properly

• Haha