Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Ha ha on her latest story look at the face of the woman in the background shes like WTF??

• Haha
Reactions: 6

VIP Member
Oh no hang on. According to her loads of jefflets say she looks like Kate Winslet
More like Kate Winnet
Yeah, have you seen Kate winslet on the latest ad for can’t remember which brand? she’s had some BAD work done to her face. Wouldn’t thank you for that comparison. She looks like a Jeff. A smelly, warty, infected Jeff. That is all

• Haha

Sk8rBoi

Can someone tell Jeff the fucking pioneer of fourth wave feminism that you don't have to change your name if you get married? 🙄 I chose not to as I wanted to retain my identity and tbh it's fundamental to my values. This woman seems to have no core values or consistent beliefs they change like the fucking wind.
Changes them as frequently as she sells her sweaty socks the contrary bum wipe.

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
I actually don’t mind Steph & generally found her inoffensive up until now. Omg the COMPLAINING from the very first second she got to the hotel! I thought she was all about positivity etc? She is going on, and on, and ON about the exact same things. Sort it out with the hotel privately, don’t go blasting them on social media, there’s no need & it’s just nasty, entitled behaviout. It’s really put me off her.
Don’t you find that cackle offensive?

• Haha

Ranger

Howwww? Like how the fuck can she let her house get into that state?

She hardly has her kid
She doesn’t work in the shop per sé
No freebie facials at the moment
She is not having any work done in the house that means moving things

Like wtf is she filling her days with ???

she is, undebatable, a massive scruff
Haha the Horse Puncher is a lazy Meff. No wonder fellas run for the hills. Probably the type to spend all day at home doing shite then start making out how busy she's been...

Tried some dresses on
Took some photos for the gram
Had a kip
Fewmin about how busy she has been

Asevithankstome

Cora is well pissed, not only can she not see the turtles but she's got her meffy mum trying to steal the limelight in her photoshoot
El Jeffo poses like a wannabe Spice Girl while getting Cora to operate the remote on the tripod (it’s in her right hand)

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
I cannot stand , straight women , bleating on about the no man narrative . So what- don’t want your kid , don’t want no man , you wanna be single ?? Highly doubt it love with the amount you go out and talk into your phone , you need people and attention.
And cock! because her filthy mouth lets everyone know as much as she tries to disguise it.