Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ranger

DABs that musty minged heart only beats for cock. JEFF THE JIZZ MUNTER.

She's definitely suffering from the side effects of too much nob. Definitely evidence of General Paresis in that doglight reel of sheow

She's insane for and from the blue vein

• Haha
Reactions: 6

LadyLC

I am flabbergasted at her complaining about every single thing. She is absolutely tone deaf. The vast majority of people are thankful for a trip in a caravan in North Wales, ESPECIALLY after the last 12-18 months. What a vapid, selfish bitch.
I wonder how much she charges for her caravan in Rhyl or wherever it is 🧐 I just tried to look using the link she has previously given on Airbnb but couldn’t see anything, bet she charges about £300 for a weekend

Duffduff

Cora is well pissed, not only can she not see the turtles but she's got her meffy mum trying to steal the limelight in her photoshoot

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Of all the random, outrageous, irratic, ridiculous behaviour she has shown so far on this holiday; one thing I just cannot get over is that SHES WEARING THOSE FUCKING CORSETS over there!!!!!!!!

Imagine packing your case for a holiday with just you and your daughter and causets get thrown in for the night time!!!!! How does her brain work?!!! Not that any of us would be seen dead in them ANYWHERE like but defo not on a mum n daughter holiday!

JEFF YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US!
She looks like a slutty Snow White in that get up! How does she think it’s a good look?!

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I can’t get over the sun lounger being so far away from her when Cora was napping! With some random fella in a posing pouch towering over her. My first thought when I seen that was Kate and Gerry 😕
Me too I’ll happily admit I’m a bit of a Miss Hannigan when it comes to kids but if my brother had posted that photo of my nieces or nephew or it was one of my friends and their kids I’d be straight on the phone asking what they’re playing at.

I wonder if the fella knows him and his package has been viewed by thousands online? Just odd leaving him in she can photoshop surely she could of cropped him out?

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
Anyone remember when she was cackling moronically at #WheresCora saying 'fuck off'
...Top notch parenting Jeff. Poor kid obviously told to say it then her dad tells her it's naughty. How confusing must that be 😭 can't stand hearing kids swear
Top quality content there, small child sitting on the dads knee while he’s on the toilet while the mother screeches with laughter at the swears 🤢

Reactions: 5

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
had a look at her ex's Insta. he looks like an Ok Dad but I get the impression he's a wannabee somebody as well.
Didn’t he leave someone to be with the MEFF? I remember beef on SM in general , between him or the MEFF and some girl (who was sticking up for the bird he left in favour of the MEFF).
I think he thought he has struck gold …

Reactions: 5