Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Poor #WheresCora WTF is that hat on her head, buy her a decent one you tight bastard. Its like the lace from my nans underskirt added to the hat-badly.

Reactions: 5

Shazblag

VIP Member
No pleasing her no matter what, a tent in a field with no one around would have suited her better. When is she home?

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
Sorry DABs, I got home and passed out and had to go the hairdressers at 9 🤮 hanging out me arse. Christ I feel ROUGH

My brother Sarah I was thinking??
LOL if it is then she was a bloody hypocrite when she was posting on here about adverts and hardly doing any - I've just randomly clicked about 10 posts on her grid and they were all ads

• Haha

Chunkywithopinions

Honestly , no man wants that long term. NONE! She’s too volatile, so far up her own arse and genuinely , does not come across as a nice person.

Imagine going back with her pissed and then trying to escape . Like a french foreign legion practice ground with all of them minging cups of tea either side of the bed. Meandering downstairs past the Sistene Chapel, through the BRIGHT YELLOW KITCHEN (trying not to be sick from sensory overload), open the door to find you’re in a love island like garden which actually just backs out onto the road. The having the scale the garden fence and end up in a modest, Crosby side street . Phoning Delta and saying you’re in scousebirds road and them sending a convoy to help a brother out.
absolutely fucking howled 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

B4M81

Lurk here a lot but I had to come on and say - all what paperwork??? When I got married it was literally a couple of phone calls to change my name and it was done. No one even asked for proof. She’s not got a very good argument there has she?? 😂😂😂😂
Hate to stick up for her but I had to send my marriage certificate off to a few places for them to change my name on their paperwork. I still haven’t had my name changed on the mortgage paperwork as it’s even more of a faff than just sending the certificate off!

StormSolitaire

Soooo she’s fuming because they’ve cancelled kids club again tomorrow and Cora’s sat there in front of an iPad. Does Jeff know that she can actually entertain her daughter herself? When I went away as a kid I loved getting a bat and ball and playing that for ages with my mum and dad or them things with Velcro on that caught a ball on it (don’t know there official name sorry 😂🙈
A Scatch they were called. What a name lol!

• Heart

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Why would you even post this?? I feel ashamed for her. What is THAT outfit?? Who the fuck would pair some green leaf print shorts with a tropical print bikini top, leopard print trainers and a white lace kimono?!!! You just wouldn’t!!!!!! 🤢
So so many things wrong with this outfit 😳