Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B4M81

Actually just been reading something about a person on holiday complaining about the birds tweeting in the morning outside their balcony
I thought “oh fuck it’s Jeff” 🤣🤣🤣
Was that on mumsnet? I was reading a thread on there yesterday about ridiculous complaints and this was one of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

trollinhell

Jeff might not be a shit mum but she most certainly isn’t the best parent out of the two is she?

• Haha

MrsCK

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she put the blood on the pillows herself for a refund

Scousebird0924

Chatty Member
Thank god she’s changed the halter on that dress

Also you can say no to events you know Jeff you don’t have to attend everyone your invited to less is more and all that!

This.is.me

VIP Member
I’d love the echo to run the towel gate story of how she left #wherescora in the room!
Social services also needs to have a word. If she was in this country and left her child at home alone and the police were called, the child would be placed under police protection and in this case probably returned to her dad who hopefully knows how to adequately supervise his young child.

davidsdead

VIP Member
Why would you even post this?? I feel ashamed for her. What is THAT outfit?? Who the fuck would pair some green leaf print shorts with a tropical print bikini top, leopard print trainers and a white lace kimono?!!! You just wouldn’t!!!!!! 🤢
My mum wouldn’t wear this ya know. Serious.

• Haha

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
I’m not a fan of attacking people for things they can’t help like their appearance, family, background etc etc etc. (don’t get me wrong her personality and behaviour are fair game as she seems to continually choose to behave like a twat).

I initially find it uncomfortable reading all the bashing about her “fat fanny”, mannish build, thinning hair etc.

But given this is the woman who prided herself on the circle of sheow amongst other more recent questionable behaviours, my sympathy for her kind of dwindles.
Completely agree with this

• Heart
Reactions: 6

LadyLC

1. Why is our favourite millionaire in a twin room?
2. Look at poor little Cora tootling along waaaayyyy to far behind her with her headphones on… my son is 10 but if we were in a strange place there is no way I would be letting him walk behind me like that when bench busy talking to the strangers in my phone
6D1E9A82-9BB0-4A15-8875-6BCAAF7EC8DB.png

525DCA1A-E382-4446-A39D-264B93E360C5.png

• Wow

Chunkywithopinions

Having revisited Thread 1 after some of today’s earlier posts and seeing comments there about tatt in the shop, terrible dress sense and being an absent mum, I can confirm that she might read here but she’s definitely not changing/improving anything!
A very, very valid point 😂😂😂

• Haha

Duffduff

Sounds like my childhood holidays with my mum 🤣
This is how I feel about my mum, so I know how awful it will be for Cora when she’s growing up, thankfully Paul seems to be really good and caring. My dad wasn’t either but I luckily had extended family who were so caring and made me feel wanted!
I feel you babe, my aunt was my saviour. Sending love x

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I have been plagiarised.

She literally said married women die sooner and are more miserable than married men and single women last night. And we are conditioned to want marriage.

And Steph, if you’ve never travelled with Cora on passports where you have a different surname to her, you MAY want to look into what that entails too….

kind regards, a sad bald troll
Omg the 2 faced Cunt!!! Nicking DAB material Jeffrey
Naughty naughty

Sure them clip in pony’s were a thing in like 2003…
I can confirm I had a big blonde curly one around that time

• Haha