Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ranger

I am dying at the Big Mac shout! No wonder she bums the ‘big Mac pasta’ it’s a smell she’s all too familiar with. Dirty girl
That Dildo she clenched will be covered in it

You know what I’m fuming because I love a good Big Mac wether that’s the grand mac or the double mac. Mr Ma gets the meal and two triple cheeseburgers 😫 I’m gonna have her reek in my gaff now
Make sure he wipes it from his face. She's a billion % the grand mac.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
Are you me? I always get that boots food 🤣🤣🤣
The best thing about flying is getting a boots meal deal!
Literally never even thought my mum could be a narcissist until recently with spotting the similarities of her and Jeff. Always thought she was bipolar or something 🤣

I read up and found this website https://www.choosingtherapy.com/narcissistic-parent/
And literally it’s like describing my life!
We very may well be the same person! Narc mum club assemble!

• Heart
  • Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Ha that last post,
It’s a dictionary, she’s obviously looking how to spell cappuccino…
No wonder she can’t if the book is upside down

Dickhead

Chunkywithopinions

It actually pains me that she's classed as a 'blogger'.

I found her blogs unfunny, try hard, poorly written, badly spelled and the grammar was also shocking. I'm all for everyone having a go at anything, but her sense of entitlement and arrogance that she had when she was writing blogs annoyed me; it was a blog online on a free website and she genuinely thought she was in the same league as the likes of Cosmo etc. etc.

Cady1954

VIP Member
had a look at her ex's Insta. he looks like an Ok Dad but I get the impression he's a wannabee somebody as well.

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
Yeah; think she got the ring made at Wongs and arranged the wedding quite easily by keeping it low key; cabs instead of wedding cars, City Hall ceremony, local florist. There was a pic of them on their wedding day looking across the New York skyline in black and white in the old Aintree container she rented.

Ooooh look at them naturally big lips….🙄

Ooooh look at them naturally big lips….🙄
She suits dark hair and natural lips, she looks much better in that third pic

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Bet she’s doing it to come home early!
We stayed in sunny beach bulgaria a few years ago, at a supposedly 4* nice hotel and all inclusive either tui or thomas cook, like 400 each for a week. The room was proper basic and not super clean, the food was absolutely awful but the staff and the pool were dead nice. We ended up just eating out most nights instead even though we’d paid all inclusive. I’m a proper loaner, obviously I’m on here 🤣🤣 but I was like let’s just ignore the food and stillEnjoy our holiday.
We learnt our lesson, pay cheap for all inclusive and you get shit food.
Can’t believe she’s spending her whole holiday pure fuming on her phone about some blood on a pillow, just ask the maid when you see them for a new pillow case and get over it, you fucking crank.
100% of the time, the maids will give you extra towels or new bedding if you ask
Nicely…
Was supposed to say moaner not loaner 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

IcedGem

I totally missed towel gate but reading here omg I feel ashamed for her 😳 Such an angry person but obviously we are all just “jealous”.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
@Blair-Waldorf ive updated the wiki but I don’t know how to upload pics to it? I feel the trip advisor screen shots need a place
I’ll do it in a bit x

Imagine being sat next to her doing her silly reels whilst trying to sunbathe and relax 🙄
View attachment 715320

Can someone please point Sam in the right direction of the review so they can see the full story and her complaining about having to supervise and look after her own child

View attachment 715319
Pants though. Who the fuck says that

Jeff you do not represent me

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Three cringey reels in one day?! Jeff you are really spoiling us DABs, you know how much we love them!

• Haha

VIP Member
Honestly , no man wants that long term. NONE! She’s too volatile, so far up her own arse and genuinely , does not come across as a nice person.

Imagine going back with her pissed and then trying to escape . Like a french foreign legion practice ground with all of them minging cups of tea either side of the bed. Meandering downstairs past the Sistene Chapel, through the BRIGHT YELLOW KITCHEN (trying not to be sick from sensory overload), open the door to find you’re in a love island like garden which actually just backs out onto the road. The having the scale the garden fence and end up in a modest, Crosby side street . Phoning Delta and saying you’re in scousebirds road and them sending a convoy to help a brother out.
Fuck me that’s funny

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Is she honestly trying to fish for a refund over a bit of blood and an ad hoc kids club? Is she fucking messing? I hope TUI tell her to do one.
As for that video where Cora is encouraged to swear, it’s vile.